Biotherm Acnopur Emergency Anti-Spot

No Image

2.3

on 8/4/2008 5:35:00 PM

i bought this out of desperation. i wanted to get rid of my pimples. FAST. the first time i used this, it worked pretty great. my pimples went away within a day or two. soon i ran out of it (the bottles only 15ml) and i decided to buy another one. iuno what happened, but i found that it didnt really help my pimples, so i stopped using it. what a waste of money. this stuff isnt really cheap for such a tiny bottle.

on 3/11/2008 2:21:00 AM

Despite having an extra tube of this stuff, I wouldn't buy this again.

This anti-spot treatment... works if you have nothing else really lying around. I've tried Differin before and that's far more effective than this. Tea Tree Oil is also more effective than this - at times.

I find that this treatment works better on some types of pimples more than others, and that you have to use quite a lot on top of it to kind of attack the pimple.

I've noticed that pimples do get less red, smaller and seem to go away faster (or less noticeable faster) with regular application of this treatment.

I'd say this is a good product for people with the occasional pimple(s) - this is not something to rely on if you suffer from frequent pimples. Because I recommend this for a few pimples only per application, I find that this will probably last about 5-6 months. The tube is only 15mL and cost me $42AUS - I don't think it's worth it. It worked for me and the main reason why I have a second tube was because I got a buy 3 get one 1 offer with the acnopur range. *shrugs*

on 2/18/2008 9:19:00 AM

a waste of money.............did nothing.........

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pointless. Doesn't work at all! Don't buy it!!

on 12/29/2007 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well it does nothing to me. My sister has the same oppinion. Total waste of money!

The Acnopur Emergency Acne Treatment works wonders on my blemishes! The spots don't disappear overnight, but they do look less inflamed the next day. After about a week, they're either gone or almost gone. The gel is also great because I'm left without any scars from the spots.

The only thing I don't like is the price ($21 CAN) and the fact that it's available as a 15 ml tube. I can easily use it up in a couple of months. Also, the tube will give out way too much gel when it's about half full and it gets very hard to squeeze out the last bit when it's about to run out.

Still, I have repurchased in the past and will continue to do so. This gel is so much better in giving results than Clinique's overnight acne gel. It's a pity that a lot of the reviews on MUA are negative.

Active Ingredient: SALICYLIC ACID: 2%
Others: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, COPPER GLUCONATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, KAOLIN, VITREOSCILLA FERMENT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM.

very bad product. please do not waste your money on this. does nothing. only a tingle feeling but does absolutely nothing great.

on 6/28/2007 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Totally ineffective and very expensive. I don't know how they can get by with a product like this on the market. At least I was able to return it and get my money back.

ridiculous...don't even bother trying this its just a waste of money I used it many times and it not only didn't heal but possibley caused worse problems with my blemishes..I wish people at stores/make-up stands wouldn't BS about products and say they work when clearly 80% of the time they really don't...some people are actually bothered by the problem and want real results!

on 6/17/2007 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have oily and acne-prone skin. I was using an expensive and imported product that I thought then was diffuclt to purchase in the US. So I switched with this line. At first I was so happy to spend $50~ instead of the usual $150+ for skincare line. I regret it so much as this thing does nothing. At least it could have prevented the zit from growing larger. It does nothing to it, my zit turns bigger, redder, more painful, and lastly into cystic pimple. I really really really hate popping my pimple and prior to using Acnopur line, I couldn't recall popping one. This is such a waste of money. Money wasted not only on this line and wasting all the improvements I had with the previous skincare lines. Giving this thing a chance was the biggest regret of my life.