Davines Nounou Pak - Nourishing Repairing Mask

Davines Nounou Pak - Nourishing Repairing Mask
Nounou Pak - Nourishing Repairing Mask

4.7

Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, cetrimonium chloride, dimethicone, behenyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, jojoba seed oil, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, hydrogenated olive oil, bitter cherry

on 5/29/2017 1:07:00 PM

Amazing. My hair is overprocessed and very damaged (i'm addicted to changing my hair color...) and i had a hard tome finding an effective treatment. I tried a lot of products high and low-end. Until this...Being French i'v heard of the brand before (you can buy Davines at some high-end salons in big cities like Paris or Rome) but i never took the time to research the products and actually find a place to buy them. Finally i ordered a big jar on amazon for 40$ and after only one use i was amazed! My hair is soft, manageable, shiny and very "dense" (?). I will buy again and again and again.

on 1/29/2017 3:30:00 AM

Very good and think mask, deep nourishing the hair leaving it soft and shiny

on 1/11/2016 9:25:00 AM

Ok, so first of all, Davines is an 'organic' brand which only uses organic ingredients for their hair products....AND, they do not add any fragrances!!! This is why your hair mask is not supposed to smell better than Kerastase or any other brand. Kerastase is far from being natural as a vast amount of toxic chemicals are added to their hair products. Loreal, as everyone knows, has a huge amount of products out there. This brand does not only specialise on hair products. Non of their products are advertised as 'natural'. Davines ONLY specialises on hair products. Their ingredients are natural and their production method is eco-friendly. Secondly, i have used Kerastase when i was a teenager. As soon as i realised, what harsh chemicals I'm using on my hair and scalp, that was when i switched to Nashi and then Davines. Davines is my favourite hair brand there is. Of course, the price is high BUT....what you pay for, is what you put on your hair and scalp. I have tried over 5 different Davines hair lines, Momo, nounou, oi...etc. The first time you use Davines, you will notice how amazing your hair will look, after the first wash. My hair became extremely manageable, silky, soft and just WOW. I highly recommend Davines and especially the Nounou repairing Mask! Try organic, and trust me, you will never want to put any chemicals on your hair again!

My hairstylist gave me a sample of this. I got maybe three or four treatments out of the pack. I dunno, it's ok. It somewhat improved the softness of my hair. It's more noticeable after the hair dries. But it's not really the "wow" effect I would expect from a mask this pricey. Kinda just meh, nothing to write home about. Clearly others are having a different experience so YMMV.

I left it on for just a few minutes longer than a normal conditioner, and another time left it on for at least half an hour. No noticeable difference between these two. If anything I preferred my hair after the shorter application. So, no need to let this sit forever if you don't have the time.

on 3/16/2015 10:49:00 AM

When I was a teenager, I used to color my hair myself with dye bought in a supermarket. It always came with a mask to use after, that smelled horrible, but did miracles to my hair. I always wondered why they don't sell such a mask in big tubes. Davines Nounou Pak reminded me of that mask, smell could be better, but who cares, it gives you baby soft hair, which is easy to comb through after washing. I used to be a fan of Moroccanoil mask with orange lid, but this is so much better( I just wish it smelled like Moroccanoil :))

on 2/11/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I cannot give this enough praise.
I searched so many reviews through Marie Claire, Cosmo, Makeup Alley as well as trying HUNDREDS of different masques. This is the ONLY one that has nourished my dry, brittle, fine and well overprocessed hair. Yes, there is a slight smell. My boyfriend thinks it smells like puppies (I'm ok with the smell).

The packaging is great! Environmentally friendly and EASY to access! I know how much I am going through unlike darkened bottles.

I had dinner with two girlfriends the other night straight after using this then blowdrying. With zero hints I had just done a treatment they took it upon themselves to comment on how beautiful my hair looked then tehy touched it. Immediately they had to know the secret behind how soft and smooth it was. I want to shout from the rooftops

I LOVE DAVINES NOUNOU PAK!!!! PLEASE NEVER DISCONTINUE!

PS I have joined today just to write this review!

on 9/23/2014 3:55:00 PM

I have love and hate relationship with this one. What i love, if you apply it, your hair gets so silky and nice, and when you wash out it the hair is the same as before. It feels the moisture has not soaked in in hair. Really strange staff. The hair looks fine after, not oily.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is thick, frizzy and coarse.. with really dry ends. My beautician recommended Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion, Momo Shampoo and this mask and so I splurged my cash on all three after reading online reviews :(

This mask smells lovely.. like dessert, I think. But it made my hair really dry. I love the packaging, though, cos I could scoop out a large amount easily so it would finish fast. I haven't tried the other Davines masks so I don't know if any of them would work on my hair. I am now using Kerastase Oleo Relax, the best hair mask I've used so far.

on 1/17/2014 9:42:00 PM

This is the best, most effective hair treatment mask I have ever used - & I have tried them all!
My hair without it was so fluffy and frizzy thanks to all the colouring & straightening i do and despite trying Kerastase masks, Redken masks, Fama and on & on it goes, nothing would work. I hate to think how much I spent on hair products which is why I don't mind the cost of this product, given that it actually does what it says it will do I would happily pay even more for it!
I find that the best results come from really towel drying my hair well after shampooing and then working a tablespoon of the mask through really well with my fingers and then using a wide toothed comb and leave it for a good 15 mins before rinsing. You can feel the difference as soon as you rinse it out but when it dries...oh my goodness! I just can't stop touching my hair because it feels and looks like silk (& this is previously over processed dry frizzy hair!).
People complain about the smell but i don't find it offensive or overpowering. Yes, it could be nicer but I certainly wouldn't describe it as awful.
The other thing I have noticed people whinging about is the packaging but I applaud Davines for not wasting money on packaging that is just going to be thrown away. I like the fact the money and effort goes into creating the best product they possible can and not on fancy, excessive packaging. If you have a look at their website they are very much committed to being as environmentally aware as possible and I love this about them. I like the minimalist design of their products anyway and I can reuse the pot when I'm finished or recycle it - everyone wins!
So the search is over for me, I have found the pinnacle of hair treatment masks and will never need to try anything else again. From now on every day can be a good hair day!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Such an AMAZING, WHAT-THE-HECK product!

I have medium length, dull, thick and frizzy hair that has been:
1. Dyed and straightened and permed to no ends
2. Put through ridiculously cold and dry winters
3. Exposed to copious amounts of ultraviolet frying and chlorine.

When I first purchased this, I had a few reservations:
1. The packaging was so plain/cheap to the point my friends vocally questioned if I'd been duped, especially for the price.
2. The smell was atypical. Unlike normal hair products, it didn't smell very sweet.
3. While rinsing it out, hair felt slightly gummy. (This proved not to be a problem at all later.)
4. Hair also took really long to air-dry.

However, the results were significant even after the first time I tried it and totally changed my opinion. Hair has become surprisingly soft, shiny, and resilient. The cuticles are also much less coarse than they had been before. Unlike other deep conditioners or hair masks, my hair isn't weighed down at all afterwards. It has more body than it did before but is somehow also significantly less frizzy. I mean, how does that even work! As promised on the tin, the texture too is better, which I can feel when I run my hands through my hair.

This is everything I had been looking for in the product, and I don't think I can be more satisfied! There are certainly drug-store products that are sold at 1/3 the price and better packaging, but no price or cute colors will ever supersede the effectiveness of this one. Will certainly be my miracle, go-to armor against all my styling whimsies and the horrible weather.

The only problem with this product is that now I can't stop touching my hair :-)