L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil EyelinerExtra-Intense Liquid Pencil EyelinerL'Oreal EYELINERS

4.1

I was disappointed with UD 24/7 glide-on in shade Perversion, it dried up very quickly, skips and almost unusable now. My Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof is almost finished after serving me a good 2 years, and so I thought of looking for another black eyeliner pencil that can be used for both upper and lower lash line as well as the inner rim.

Used it a few times and Im impressed. It is very smooth, pigmented, long lasting. If I want to do a quick smoked out look , then black eyeliner pencil is my go-to. So far so good. This pencil is also made in germany like UD, but I hope it doesnt dry out quickly. Paid almost 9 bucks from Walmart, which is about 1/2 of UD's cost.

update 8/2016: this pencil is smooth, very pigmented, BUT keeps smudging eventhough my skin is dry type. it's hard to use this as upper lid tightline as it will keep going on the lower lashline and will later on give you a racoon eye.

3/5

on 2/5/2016 6:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I've only ever used automatic pencils, usually on the drier side. I got two of these, in brown and carbon black from a Walgreens BOGO offer plus 20% off (!) so I was happy to experiment.

Pros
- Lasts longer than any eyeliner I've ever used, until I take it off at night (the reason I gave this a high rating)
- Soft pencil glides on super smooth, no tugging whatsoever
- Very pigmented (the carbon black is super intense, and the brown color is on the dark side, which is great)

Cons
- Not automatic; a very soft pencil that you have to sharpen carefully and OFTEN
- Because of the soft texture, it's hard to get precise line due to the tip rounding off
- It can be smear-y while applying it (though does not budge once it's set). I thought that this pencil would create a smudgy eyeliner look in a snap but you actually have to wait for it to dry a bit beforehand. The smudger included on the other end doesn't smudge-- it smears the pencil into a cleaner line. Which is fine, unless you want a smokier look, at which point you have to use a sponge or brush to diffuse the line.

To Read all 402 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/16/2015 5:58:00 PM

Most trusted eyeliner! I have been using this for years! It doesn't smudge, stays on forever, doesn't run if you cry or swim. I wear contact lenses so my eyes get watery sometimes. I apply this on my water line it stays on all day. Easy to remove with good eye makeup remover. Truly amazing stuff.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best pencil liner I've ever used hands down. It is the BLACKEST I've ever seen, glides on like a dream (you barely need to press at all), and stays on my waterline all day long. It doesn't irritate my eyes which is great. It's also nice and soft. I only wish that it came automatic instead of in pencil form, but otherwise this product is flawless. Give it a try!

By far the best eyeliner I have ever used. I love this liner because of how long lasting it is and how intense the color is for a pencil liner. I tried Makeup Forever's Aqua Eye's pencil because it supposedly produced a darker color, but it did not compare to this pencil . One tip on using this pencil is to be gentle when sharpening it, because the liner can easily break due to its softness.

I have high standards for eyeliner. I usually use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners but I want something more affordable. ANYWAY, this eyeliner smears like crazy on my eyelid and I don't have oily eyelids. It does not last on my waterline either. For a cheaper eyeliner, I will stick with avon's glimmersticks which are usually 3/$10 and don't smear like this.

on 5/17/2015 2:38:00 AM

I've already REPURCHASED this. The best and most unique feature of this eyeliner is that it is the DARKEST BLACK eyeliner I've ever tried. Very long wearing and don't have to reapply even once throughout a long day.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

after my bare minerals round the clock was discontinued i was in a search for a good liner for my water line and holy cow! this is even better! ... the charcoal black its the blackest black u can imagine, very pigmented and it is longewear, i put it on before work around 8 am, its almost 10 pm and it hasnt move, maybe a tiny little bitty, but my eyes were watery because i kept yawning a lot (tired)... its my HG... plus u can always get loreal coupons on sunday paper and/or often on sale at the drug stores, buy 1 get 1 50% off ;)

I was looking for good, pigmented liner to use on my tightline and was really let down

Pros:
-goes on smoothly
-rich pigmentation
-works for dry skin

Cons:
-really hard to get off
-spread to my waterline (not the look I was going for)
-on the more expensive side for drugstore

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Okay soo... I have no idea why so many people like this eyeliner!?
I used it in my waterline and it pretty much was gone with an hour or two :s
I'll be honest with you even the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil eyeliner is a better option than this.. Not happy with it at all.. after all an eyeliner is meant for the waterline.. So i wouldn't suggest it if you wanna use this in your waterline :)