4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This lotion is perfect for summer, especially due to the lightness of it. It's non-greasy, lightly moisturizing with a lovely warm vanilla smell. The scent in itself could be considered summer-y as well, but the warmth of it makes it amazing for "warming up" during the autumn and winter as well. It sinks into the skin quickly, doesn't leave any residue or oiliness and leaves skin very soft. The scent is long-lasting, but not as strong as on some of Lush's other lotions (like Karma Kream for example). I can't stress enough how lovely the vanilla scent is. I'm often drawn towards vanilla-scented products, but they often disappoint me because they smell manufactured and nothing like real vanilla. This one just does it for me! Completely gutted about it being discontinued. I'm saving what I have left in my bottle for special occasions, because I just don't want to run out. Preferably ever.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Even though this lotion feels quite light on the skin, not oily or heavy at all, this is nicely moisturizing, even in the winter I didn´t feel dry after using this, just soft and smooth and without a nasty film on the surface. It has a rather intense scent - not unpleasant though, if you like sweet, comforting, cookie-type aromas - which lingers long after the use.

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

My slightly dry skin loves this. The scent is Nice.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I was given a bottle of this lotion for my birthday, and while I ADORE the scent (a nice strong true vanilla scent) it wasn't moisturizing at all for me. I have sever KP on my arms, and it didn't soften or smooth my arms or legs at all. I'll use it up because I adore the scent. But I wont be buying it.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day! I am a total vanilla lover... so I'm also extremely picky when it comes to anything with a vanilla fragrance. It HAS to smell like genuine vanilla. And this definitely does. Although it is a bit light but I can see how some people not into a strong smell would love that. I also noticed it had a hint of cinnamon smell to it as well even though that isn't an ingredient. Maybe it's just me but I doubt anyone would mind an added bit of cinnamon!!! As far as the hydration goes, I would say it's a nice light moisturizer for the spring/summer. If you want to see me talk about/use Vanilla Dee-Lite and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel! LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2) <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aTHXuAqr0Jg"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aTHXuAqr0Jg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo &amp; Review! (Part 2 of 2) <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zce12pKPvRM"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zce12pKPvRM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

Was given this as a birthday gift in one of those pre packed gift boxes (that are just amazing) and even though I don't usually like vanilla fragrances I quite liked the sweet smell in the bottle. However, one applied to the skin it smells awful! I didn't like it on myself at all. I just use it now to shave with, and it works very well for that purpose! Wouldn't repurchase but I would if they had the same lotion in a different fragrance as I quite like the thin consistency.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

5 years ago

A little definitely goes a long way and it really soften the skin! I love it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

6 years ago

A little goes a long way.. I thought this was like a normal lotion so I applied the normal consistency you would apply.. But it was allot hahah and I had to somehow put it on my hands n stuff.. It smells really nice and light.. The smell goes after a fee hours and it absorbs really quickly.. I like it.. It smells cozy and just my type.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

This is a very thin consistency lotion. It absorbs quickly but isn't the most moisturizing. I prefer SFTS over this buts it's a good lotion nonetheless.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I received a sample of this stuff, and as far as consistency and moisturization go, I really liked it! It felt light, wasn't greasy, and absorbed quickly. And while it smelled beautiful in the pot...it didn't so much on my skin. It reacted oddly with my body chemistry, and by oddly I mean I smell like a pair of tires on a car! No joke! I really do smell kind of that rubbery new car smell. And while I do enjoy that smell when sitting in a new car, I don't enjoy it so much on my skin. Glad this was a sample, because I wouldn't buy this.

About reviewer (396 reviews)

Age25-29