Uploaded by dreamyface

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/17/2014

I have half a dozen bronze eyeshadows but nothing quite like this. My SA picked it out for me. It's closest to my Urban Decay YDK, but with a little more pink/peach undertones and less shimmer/sheen. I bought this with a palette and find it pairs very well with the other TM deep auburgine, white peach, and tawny e/s. The color is incredibly versatile. I'm pale with warm coloring, and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

Jun/28/2011

I really love this eyeshadow. I thought that I had a similar color but I really did not. I would say it is similar to Mac's satin taupe, but is has more a bronzy sheen. It is a great everyday taupe that warms up and helps to define my crease.

The only issue is that you might be pressured to buy the Trish McEvoy palette but these eyeshadows stick perfectly in my z-palette.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Oct/11/2007

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. My sa recommended this to me awhile back, but I use it faithfully. I have slightly olive skin, dark brown hair, and light green eyes and this rusty-brown shade makes them pop. It has a good portion of red w/little gold sparkles in it also. If you have green eyes, this one is a keeper!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/30/2004

This is one of those m.u. purchases which impresses me more and more as I use it regularly. The SA recommended it for me, and I usually stick to cool colors (this is sort of a neutral, I suppose) but this one is so perfect and so versatile and so beautiful...sigh. I usually layer it on either my lids or crease or both. Great staying power. Buy it, seriously.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jun/05/2004

This is one of my favorites, and sure to become a staple. I have the old style round pan, which doesn't fit in anything. But the texture is fabulously smooth and blends fairly nicely. Topaz is a lovely dark bronze color that looks more shimmery in the pot but more neutral when you put it on. I have dark brown eyes, light skin and it looks sophisticated but subtle when worn alone.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

fromceniza

Mar/28/2004

NW20-25. Black hair; blue eyes.
This is one of my other favorite Trish colors. It is just perfect b/c it goes with anything!! Extremely versatile!! A gorgeous bronzey color that doesn't turn orange on me at all. Looks good paired with denim, gunmetal, 18K or clover definer. Great staying power.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/10/2004

I seldom give out five lippies but this is just a GREAT e/s!! I never knew TM e/s were so lovely...the texture is the BEST I've come across, and the blendabilty is just awesome. I think this is my new fav brand!
Topaz is a great bronzy brown, it has shimmer, but looks so classy. The size is small but I don't care b/c I LOVE the feel of the e/s..nothing compares IMO!!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/13/2003

This is one of my all time favorite shadows! It's a basic warm brown with a hint of shimmer, and it looks stunning paired with anything from a gold to a violet shade. If I'm in a rush I'll just sweep some of this on solo and throw on some lipstick - this is one of those colours that really does the trick in a pinch, because it's so versatile and flattering. I wasn't sure …Read more

About reviewer (901 reviews)

Age