Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

4.4

Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Isoceteth 20, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

on 7/11/2017 12:22:00 AM

I really think I am in love with this cleanser... it takes off absolutely everything and that means Estée Lauder DW which we all know is bullet proof, eyeliner, mascara, EVERYTHING. And the best part is that my skin looks calm and not as red when using this as it does when using other cleaners. It feels like it cleans so well and I use it with my Sephora deep cleansing silicone tool to really give an extra oomph. I found that I didn't need to do a double cleanse with this especially using the silicone tool with it as my skin was cleansed enough. Once or twice during the week I will use a mask and that is enough. I am so happy I have found this it makes me actually excited to wash my face because I know I won't be in there for 15 minutes at a time ! The price point is great u really can't beat it and I love love the pump dispenser. Please give it a try!

This cleanser removes all my foundation and isnt too harsh. It is a little drying, but nothing too bad. I have to say, this is one of my new favorite cleansers.

Pros:
- light/minimal scent
- great packaging (pump bottle)
- removes all foundation
- low price

Cons:
- leaves some mascara residue
- leaves skin a little dry

on 8/20/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This really takes off my heavy foundation. I do a double (sometimes a triple) cleanse to really make sure everything is off. However, it's super drying since it strips off everything off my face, so I stopped using it. Overall it was an effective product, but just not for my skin type.

on 5/3/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love this product, it takes my waterproof mascara off really well. Depending on what mascara I'm wearing, it usually only takes 1 pump to get it all off, but if I'm using a more stubborn mascara it takes 2-3 pumps (but I guess that's not really the remover's fault, right?)
It did make my skin around my eyes kind of flaky but only in the winter, also I wasn't moisturizing as much as I should have been. Now that I am moisturizing and it is no longer winter, my skin is fine.
I find it takes a little longer to remove my makeup when I'm not in the shower, but it does get the job done, just slower.
Great product, I'm almost done my second bottle and I plan to be repurchasing.

I have combination (oily t-zone and some dry areas) and acne-prone skin. When searching for a cleanser I do not look for miracle-working cleansers that do 10 things at once... I simply look for a product that is cost effective and cleanses my skin thoroughly without being too harsh. I purchased this at wal-mart for about $6 and it manages to take off all my makeup without stripping my skin dry. I feel like this would be great for all skin types and for the price, if it doesn't work for you, no harm done! I love that its a foaming cleanser and a little goes a long way! It doesn't break me out either which is a plus.

This is good for it's cheap price. Gets all makeup off and doesn't dry skin out. Certainly not luxurious but gets the job done for a good price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! It works amazingly, even on tough to remove eye makeup and primer! It doesn't harm my skin, but it doesn't particularly help rejuvenate it either. But that's not what the product is for, it only does it's own job - which is to remove makeup.
Why are there even reviewers who mention that their acne doesn't go away with this cleanser? It's for makeup removal, not acne removal.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

BEST FOR CLEANING BEAUTY BLENDER! I hate this on my face. It burns so SO much. Even though it burns, I use it when I have stage makeup on. It takes everything off and I swear by it. Super cheap, but super effective. If it doesn't work for your face, it works for your brushes and sponges!

This has got to be my favourite make up remover. It removes everything, even my water proof products. I have probably bought over four bottles. They last a good amount of time depending on how many pumps you use.

on 11/29/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So I have heard this product is discontinued but based on the reviews I decided to take a chance on it before it entirely disappeared.

For me, this did not entirely remove my face makeup and certainly did not remove all of my eye makeup. I had a lot of mascara left so had to resort to the usual eye makeup remover on pads. Disappointed. The final drawback for me was that it dried my skin to a crisp.

You can still find this product on Amazon but it now costs 20 dollars a bottle. Might be great if you have oily skin and oil cleansers don't agree with you but if you have normal dry skin it just might make your skin angry.