Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was a bit skeptical about this one at first because of the price mainly because there are many products that contain Argan oil that are less expensive than this brand but after researching I came to find that this brand has the most potent amount of the Argan oil . Prior to trying this, I would use Sebastian's Whipped Cream with Potion 9 as a treatment styler and I found I get the same result when using Morocon Oil Styling Cream which is cost effective to use 1 product instead of two and get the same result.

I wasn't too thrilled with the scent of the product but it does give light control and mega shine as a treatment styler and leaves my hair soft and supple.

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 PM

Add me to the list of extremely satisfied people who uses this cream! It's the BEST I've ever used and my hair LOVES this stuff. It leaves your hair so soft, so manageable, never ever greasy and smelling sooo good! I have been using this cream for months now and my hair looks fabulous because of it. A little dab here and there on a daily basis has also ensured that I don't get split ends or breakage. In fact, I realized that I've been able to grow my hair long since I started using this creme. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and is worth every single penny. My hair hasn't seen a dry day since I've been using this. It's a miracle in a bottle!! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

Popular Styling Products