Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

on 1/9/2010 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have finally found a styling product for my curly hair! My stylist introduced this to me about 6 months ago and have been using it since.
Curls come out shinn, frizz-free, and controlled. Most importantly, I have crunch-free curls! My stylist has noticed a big difference in my hair health as well, saying it's much softer since I began using it. She sells it to me for $40 a bottle, but it lasts for several months and since it works, I'll pay it!

on 6/17/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Awesome. I used this when my hair was straight and I still sometimes use this on my permed hair. It does not have alot of control in it but it really adds, shine and controls frizz on the ends of my hair. I usually keep it away from my roots and just use on the length of my hair.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

An uber-expensive product that is so worth it! Takes down frizzes, conditions and makes hair super soft. Buy a bottle and it will last forever.. share it.. cut the cost. You will love the fragrance, the way your hair is just perfect from using this. You cannot go wrong using this product.