Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was a bit skeptical about this one at first because of the price mainly because there are many products that contain Argan oil that are less expensive than this brand but after researching I came to find that this brand has the most potent amount of the Argan oil . Prior to trying this, I would use Sebastian's Whipped Cream with Potion 9 as a treatment styler and I found I get the same result when using Morocon Oil Styling Cream which is cost effective to use 1 product instead of two and get the same result.

I wasn't too thrilled with the scent of the product but it does give light control and mega shine as a treatment styler and leaves my hair soft and supple.

on 12/20/2014 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will never be without this product, this is the one I would hope to be stranded on a desert island with, this is my hair's one and only HG.
Awesome, long lasting ( 2 years and that's 3 times a week on mid length hair), smells fab, easy to get and I wont live without it.
Buy it don't hesitate!