Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by hair type : Other
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 PM

Add me to the list of extremely satisfied people who uses this cream! It's the BEST I've ever used and my hair LOVES this stuff. It leaves your hair so soft, so manageable, never ever greasy and smelling sooo good! I have been using this cream for months now and my hair looks fabulous because of it. A little dab here and there on a daily basis has also ensured that I don't get split ends or breakage. In fact, I realized that I've been able to grow my hair long since I started using this creme. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and is worth every single penny. My hair hasn't seen a dry day since I've been using this. It's a miracle in a bottle!! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

on 11/22/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I understand many complain about Moroccan Oil products because they do contain silicons in with the oil, I don't really care because my hair has never been this soft and damage free.

I have used products that are almost double the price, and more 'natural' and yet they don't have even near the same type of effect that this product achieves. I would not be surprised if I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to get the frizz out of my hair. I've used drugstore up to really high end, and some products would not work at all and others would only keep the frizz away for maybe a couple hours.

My hair is of the extremely thick variety, and the bottom layer of hair is very kinky and tends to feel dry and stiff, which I find odd since the rest of my hair is straight and silky smooth. I put this in my hair right after I get to the shower, and then let it air dry. It has an amazing smell that I cannot even begin to explain, it reminds me of an expensive smelling shampoo with a slight man's cologne smell that is not overpowering at all and doesn't deposit a heavy scent on your hair.

Before my hair was damaged because I had to straighten or curl my hair every single time I washed it, because otherwise the frizz underneath would make it look bushy. Now this product has not only softened my hair but has eliminated the need to use heat on my hair, that in itself causing less damage.

Now this product is a bit pricey for me I found it at a salon for $28, which I found to be the cheapest in the area, some sold the same Hydrating Style Cream for up to $40 I suggest looking around and finding the best deal. But even if you pay the $40 this product is totally worth it, coming with 10.2 fl oz. My very thick and long hair only needs to use about a dime sized amount, about half a pump. I have used this product consistently for over 3 months and I have barely made a dent. So it does seem like a lot of money for a hair product, but in reality a bottle of this will last you well over a year, maybe even two. I will buy this product forever, because nothing works at all like this.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

An uber-expensive product that is so worth it! Takes down frizzes, conditions and makes hair super soft. Buy a bottle and it will last forever.. share it.. cut the cost. You will love the fragrance, the way your hair is just perfect from using this. You cannot go wrong using this product.

Popular Styling Products