Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was a bit skeptical about this one at first because of the price mainly because there are many products that contain Argan oil that are less expensive than this brand but after researching I came to find that this brand has the most potent amount of the Argan oil . Prior to trying this, I would use Sebastian's Whipped Cream with Potion 9 as a treatment styler and I found I get the same result when using Morocon Oil Styling Cream which is cost effective to use 1 product instead of two and get the same result.

I wasn't too thrilled with the scent of the product but it does give light control and mega shine as a treatment styler and leaves my hair soft and supple.

on 1/9/2010 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have finally found a styling product for my curly hair! My stylist introduced this to me about 6 months ago and have been using it since.
Curls come out shinn, frizz-free, and controlled. Most importantly, I have crunch-free curls! My stylist has noticed a big difference in my hair health as well, saying it's much softer since I began using it. She sells it to me for $40 a bottle, but it lasts for several months and since it works, I'll pay it!