Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

on 5/15/2016 5:47:00 AM

I absolutely adore this styling cream. I use a deep treatment once a week and at that time I don`t want to overload my hair with oil. So I use this cream before blow-drying. It makes my hair incredibly soft and manageable, it detangles as well and makes it so much easier to comb through. I don`t care much for the smell, but then it isn`t long lasting. Make sure to use it only halfway down through your strands, focusing on the ends.

on 12/20/2014 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I will never be without this product, this is the one I would hope to be stranded on a desert island with, this is my hair's one and only HG.
Awesome, long lasting ( 2 years and that's 3 times a week on mid length hair), smells fab, easy to get and I wont live without it.
Buy it don't hesitate!

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 PM

Add me to the list of extremely satisfied people who uses this cream! It's the BEST I've ever used and my hair LOVES this stuff. It leaves your hair so soft, so manageable, never ever greasy and smelling sooo good! I have been using this cream for months now and my hair looks fabulous because of it. A little dab here and there on a daily basis has also ensured that I don't get split ends or breakage. In fact, I realized that I've been able to grow my hair long since I started using this creme. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and is worth every single penny. My hair hasn't seen a dry day since I've been using this. It's a miracle in a bottle!! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

An uber-expensive product that is so worth it! Takes down frizzes, conditions and makes hair super soft. Buy a bottle and it will last forever.. share it.. cut the cost. You will love the fragrance, the way your hair is just perfect from using this. You cannot go wrong using this product.