Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Filtered by age: 36-43
Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Aragan Oil), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Supplement), D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17

on 5/15/2016 5:47:00 AM

I absolutely adore this styling cream. I use a deep treatment once a week and at that time I don`t want to overload my hair with oil. So I use this cream before blow-drying. It makes my hair incredibly soft and manageable, it detangles as well and makes it so much easier to comb through. I don`t care much for the smell, but then it isn`t long lasting. Make sure to use it only halfway down through your strands, focusing on the ends.

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 PM

Add me to the list of extremely satisfied people who uses this cream! It's the BEST I've ever used and my hair LOVES this stuff. It leaves your hair so soft, so manageable, never ever greasy and smelling sooo good! I have been using this cream for months now and my hair looks fabulous because of it. A little dab here and there on a daily basis has also ensured that I don't get split ends or breakage. In fact, I realized that I've been able to grow my hair long since I started using this creme. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and is worth every single penny. My hair hasn't seen a dry day since I've been using this. It's a miracle in a bottle!! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

on 6/17/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Awesome. I used this when my hair was straight and I still sometimes use this on my permed hair. It does not have alot of control in it but it really adds, shine and controls frizz on the ends of my hair. I usually keep it away from my roots and just use on the length of my hair.