no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/02/2017

This is a great summer orange with gold undertone polish, though it would work in the fall too. I did have a little problem with brush strokes, and even a little uneven coat, but that didn't stop me from wearing it as it is one of my fave oranges for summer. Definitely would repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/25/2013

Actual rating is a 3.5. China Glaze Thataway is a beautiful light orange with some pinky/coral undertones and lots of shimmer. This has been in my collection forever, but I've never done a full manicure with it until now. It's not as frosty on the nails as it appears to be in the bottle, which is good. It's somewhat sheer, requiring 2-3 coats to reach full opacity and bottle color …Read more

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/24/2012

Picked this up on the random shopping trip to Ulta. So beautiful, reminds of NARS Orgasm but a little less pink. Gorgeous color.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

Oct/28/2012

I'm surprised that this product has such low reviews. I love this color. It is a coral shade that leans more on the orange side. It looked a bit frosty in the bottle but it isnt. It has a satin finish. Love.

It is very opaque. If you are in a rush, you can do a base coat and one coat. You dont have to do a top coat. Its that opaque. No streaking, peeling, bubbles and it dries …

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

Oct/04/2012

Although I usually like bright, summery nail polishes, this color reminds me of Halloween. Against my tan skin it seems like a true orange, and I was hoping for a more coral-orange. It applies fine - nothing exceptional, but it requires at least two coats. However, my rating is based upon the fact that it chipped in less than 24 hours! Its just as bad as the five or six Maybelline Express Finish …Read more

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Nov/26/2011

I like this color, however, its nothing special. Its a sunset orange with gold sheen. It is streaky on the first coat but the second coat evens it out. Its opaque with two coats, dries fast and very little chipping. Its just a nice basic orange, good for the summer. :)

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Aug/27/2011

I love this color - it's like a sunset on acid (in a good way) - but the formula is not so bueno...sheer, streaky - yep, the whole works. I end up looking like a 5-year-old who's just done some fingerpainting with a really cool color.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Apr/22/2011

This is very nice orangy coral color with shine. I love it for summer. The only problem Im not a huge fan of China Glaze nail polishes, will maybe find something similar from OPI. I also prefer little shimmer than glossy shine.

About reviewer (563 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/07/2010

I LOVE this color! It's perfect for summer, especially teamed with black strappy sandals. It could be more chip resistant though, but a top- and base coat help on that issue. It's a gorgeous coral-pink with gold shimmer, and looks great in the sun. I think it would look great on all skintones!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/03/2010

Thataway is a very sheer, pinky/coral with orange/gold shimmer. You definitely need two coats if you expect to see some color. I kept wondering why this color was so familiar and then it hit me! It is identical to MAC's Fresh Salmon lipstick. They are great together for that matchy-matchy look.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age36-43