Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.3

on 3/20/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm crazy about this scent. It's fresh and tart and feminine. It reminds me of April, but it fades so quickly.

on 2/4/2011 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I agree with one of the other reviews that it this fragrance doesn't last so long - but it is a lovely soft feminine smell. A little on the sweet side, but very pretty. I only wear this for daytime - but i do need about 4 sprays! Overall i really like the smell, but for me it's not powerful enough for going out/evening wear. Recommend this to ladies who don't mind a slightly sweet smell that is feminine and soft.

on 12/1/2009 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The bottle is so pretty. Thick, heavy square glass, fancy engraving on the bottom and a cute bow tie. I really love the bright strawberry fizziness in this. It smells like a combo of Fresh Sugar and Fresh Strawberry Flowers. It's a light scent, but it does remain on me all day....ever so lightly. There is patchouli in the dry down, but you don't really smell it, it only helps with the longevity (i think). If you like sweet citrus perfumes, slightly addicting aromas this would work for you. I love it so much I don't feel guilty about the money I spent for it.

Popular Fragrances