Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Much too citrus y for my tastes.

I was curious about this perfume because of the cute packaging and the good reviews on here. This definitely smells better than the original Dior Miss Cherie (I hated that one). It's lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. However, I'm not in love with it. Yes, it is a unique scent, but it reminds me of the detergent I use to wash my clothes. So although I'm not rushing to wash this scent off, it doesn't really convince me to go out there to buy a full bottle. I highly recommend trying a sample before purchasing it.

on 1/26/2012 10:17:00 PM

I'm one of those people that detests the original Miss Dior Cherie. I'm very sensitive to scents, so a perfume must not only be pleasant to me but also subtle. Miss Dior Cherie seemed too bitter and old-smelling (not like old ladies but more like musky dust on my skin), so it was definitely not the girly-fresh scent it tries to present itself as in the lovely commercials. Not on my skin, at least. Miss Dior Cherie L'EAU, on the other hand, is just that. Fresh, girly, and very subtle. I'd describe this as a green, floral, citrusy-scent. I definitely smell a bit of orange and gardenia in it. There are just some perfumes you instantly connect with, and this is one of them for me.Yes, it doesn't last long, and for $85, that's just unacceptable. I took a lippie off for that reason alone. However, I adore the scent and it's one of the very few that I can tolerate. For some reason, this smells heavenly on my skin and dries down very pleasantly.

All in all, this perfume is perfect for the springtime and the bottle is just so very pretty. Definitely HG perfume for me.

One of my favorite perfumes! It's not the most strong or womanly scent, but I personally think light, refreshing scents can be sexy. And this perfume just smells gorgeous. Even its bottle is pretty. I would totally purchase this again or buy it as a gift.

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

on 8/31/2011 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance, I think it's the epitomy of summer: light, floral, citrus. However, as the other reviewers mentioned, does not last long but I don't really mind for a summer fragrance due to frequent showers and change of clothes. So I will definetely buy it again

on 3/20/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm crazy about this scent. It's fresh and tart and feminine. It reminds me of April, but it fades so quickly.

on 2/4/2011 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I agree with one of the other reviews that it this fragrance doesn't last so long - but it is a lovely soft feminine smell. A little on the sweet side, but very pretty. I only wear this for daytime - but i do need about 4 sprays! Overall i really like the smell, but for me it's not powerful enough for going out/evening wear. Recommend this to ladies who don't mind a slightly sweet smell that is feminine and soft.

on 10/21/2010 7:02:00 PM

I fell in love with this fragrance while shopping. I had forgotten that Dior made this a permanent fragrance due to its popularity. I am currently wearing it right now, one spritz on my wrist about 5 hours ago. I can still smell it and I don't understand why people complain that it fades...As the fragrance dried down, I noticed that I've smelled this particular scent before and then went through my perfume stash. It smells very very similar to Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst. The Miss Dior L'eau is a bit different in that there is less sparkle? on initial contact. Additionally, I find that this fragrance lasts much longer on me then Bvlgari.

Popular Fragrances