Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.3

on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really love this perfume! It's so feminine and light and classy. It's a bit expensive, though, but smell lasts long, especially when sprayed on clothes. Also, the smell of the bottle is already pretty strong so I put the perfume inside my closet and every time I open my closet, I get a whiff of this stuff. The smell also manages to stick on my clothes so I love that fact that sometimes I don't even have to spray it to smell it :)

on 1/26/2012 10:17:00 PM

I'm one of those people that detests the original Miss Dior Cherie. I'm very sensitive to scents, so a perfume must not only be pleasant to me but also subtle. Miss Dior Cherie seemed too bitter and old-smelling (not like old ladies but more like musky dust on my skin), so it was definitely not the girly-fresh scent it tries to present itself as in the lovely commercials. Not on my skin, at least. Miss Dior Cherie L'EAU, on the other hand, is just that. Fresh, girly, and very subtle. I'd describe this as a green, floral, citrusy-scent. I definitely smell a bit of orange and gardenia in it. There are just some perfumes you instantly connect with, and this is one of them for me.Yes, it doesn't last long, and for $85, that's just unacceptable. I took a lippie off for that reason alone. However, I adore the scent and it's one of the very few that I can tolerate. For some reason, this smells heavenly on my skin and dries down very pleasantly.

All in all, this perfume is perfect for the springtime and the bottle is just so very pretty. Definitely HG perfume for me.

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

on 8/31/2011 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance, I think it's the epitomy of summer: light, floral, citrus. However, as the other reviewers mentioned, does not last long but I don't really mind for a summer fragrance due to frequent showers and change of clothes. So I will definetely buy it again

on 2/4/2011 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I agree with one of the other reviews that it this fragrance doesn't last so long - but it is a lovely soft feminine smell. A little on the sweet side, but very pretty. I only wear this for daytime - but i do need about 4 sprays! Overall i really like the smell, but for me it's not powerful enough for going out/evening wear. Recommend this to ladies who don't mind a slightly sweet smell that is feminine and soft.

on 10/21/2010 7:02:00 PM

I fell in love with this fragrance while shopping. I had forgotten that Dior made this a permanent fragrance due to its popularity. I am currently wearing it right now, one spritz on my wrist about 5 hours ago. I can still smell it and I don't understand why people complain that it fades...As the fragrance dried down, I noticed that I've smelled this particular scent before and then went through my perfume stash. It smells very very similar to Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst. The Miss Dior L'eau is a bit different in that there is less sparkle? on initial contact. Additionally, I find that this fragrance lasts much longer on me then Bvlgari.

on 4/25/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this scent in a Teen Vogue magazine and instantly fell in love with it. Unlike the original Miss Dior Cherie, it's not grandma-like. The original and the L'eau version are two totally different scents. The L'eau is very fresh and reminds me of springtime. It has a clean, citrus, and a bit of floral scent to it. However, it doesn't last that long for me...maybe 5 hours at most. This scent is a bit too heavy to be worn on a daily basis but it's the perfect scent if you're going out at night. I personally don't wear it often because I think it's a bit "too much" to be used as a signature scent. It's also a bit pricey (got it discounted online ~$60USD for a 3.4oz) so I probably won't be buying it again.

on 3/27/2010 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Mmmm very nice everyday perfume !!! Casual and for the office, especially is great for spring/summer I think. I definitely can smell some oranges/citrus in it but its not too strong so it doesnt bother me much. Nice blending of flowers and freshness to it. Not bad at all :) The staying power is good. Will definitely buy again, just so I have it :) Love, love, love.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I was pleasantly surprised by MISS DIOR CHERIE LEAU; Ive tested Miss Dior Cherie quite a few times, but Im still not keen on it.
Nut LEAU is totally different to the original and, in my opinion, should have been released under a new name, instead of as a flanker.

MISS DIOR CHERIE LEAU opens with a sharp citrus vibe, centering on bitter orange, to give the fragrance a fresh, icy jolt of energy.
The floral heart is very fresh and green. The gardenia is the note that stands out the most, and to me it seems quite watery. Im not a huge fan of floral fragrances; I find them too overpowering and strong, so I love the way the floral mingles with the citrus.
I like the white musk base too. Its uncomplicated and clean. Perfect for when Im wearing jeans and a tee, but want to feel put together but not all girlie.

MISS DIOR CHERIE LEAU was designed to be airy and light for summer, and while it would indeed be perfect for hotter weather, I like the icy jolt I get by wearing in the cool autumn mornings. The effect reminds me of J.Los Live Platinum.

Ive found the lasting power to be good; it goes close to the skin. The bottle is the same as Miss Dior Cherie, cute, but I think its a miss-match as the fragrance is more grown up then the original.

on 9/4/2009 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this perfume! I love how when I first spray it on, it has a bit of a 'tang' in the scent but that tang disappears in half an hour and you're just left with this subtly sweet and light floral fragrance. I can't help but sniff my wrists every 10 minutes or so when I wear this perfume (and thus generate weird looks by people). I do that with scents that I love LOL.

I love the bottle design as well. Perfume is the one thing which I consider beautiful packaging a major plus (normally I don't care less about packaging as long as the product is good), and Miss Dior Cherie L'eau certainly scores high in aesthetic beauty.

Recommended for those who love sweet floral scents that are not too overbearing like me.

Popular Fragrances