Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by hair type : Other
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.5

I was curious about this perfume because of the cute packaging and the good reviews on here. This definitely smells better than the original Dior Miss Cherie (I hated that one). It's lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. However, I'm not in love with it. Yes, it is a unique scent, but it reminds me of the detergent I use to wash my clothes. So although I'm not rushing to wash this scent off, it doesn't really convince me to go out there to buy a full bottle. I highly recommend trying a sample before purchasing it.

on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

On application of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau, my first thought was "WOW...SWEET!", the caramel perhaps, along with the bitter orange. I can immediatley detect the gardenia, which is quite pleasant when mixed with the slightly spicy aroma of the bitter orange as well as the aroma of violets. It's the slight spiciness which separates this fragrance from the slew of generic nice white florals currently permeating the market. I detect the sheer pleasing white musk base shortly after application.

This is a scent made for younger women, yet it's accomplished enough to be worn by a woman of any age. It's got decent sillage yet it's unoffensive and could be worn to work or for almost any occasion. It's a very versatile scent which can be worn with anything from casual wear to formal wear.

Overall I can recommend Miss Dior Cherie L'eau for any woman of any age for any occasion. Perfect.

More on Miss Dior Cherie L'eau:

Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau

Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau Perfume for Women by Dior
François Demachy, head perfumer at Dior at the moment, gave a dazzling spring-like fresh spin to the sweet standby Miss Dior Cherie for the warmer season and gave us a sparkling and distinctive floral scent blended with notes of tangy yet spicy bitter orange on top, gardenia and white musk that aims to sum up the certain 'je ne sais quoi' of the ultimate French girl. Its modern translucence and its lightly dewy feeling make for a refreshing take on green florals, in which lily of the valley and a budding, green gardenia dominate. A very soft, powdery dry-down, fluffy like an air-spun macaroon with green filling, completes the imagery of a young and well-bred Bardot, pouting in mischief.

Notes
Fruity notes, Caramel, Floral Notes, Gardenia, White Musk, dry woods, Bigarade Orange, Patchouli.

THE GARDENIA Miss Dior Cherie L’eau by Dior is a sparkling, simple mix of gardenia with jasmine, violet and strawberry leaves

on 11/1/2009 6:18:00 AM

I find this grapefruity and a little unisex. It's unusual. Citrusy but not too bright, more complex than you'd expect from a citrus. Nothing like Miss Dior Cherie, I think they wanted to re use the bottle design, and it is a cute bottle. I don't get any musk but I am anosmic to a lot of musks. Shame, cos I love musk!

Fragrance notes that I've seen to describe this scent include: "Fruity notes, Caramel, Floral Notes, Gardenia, White Musk, dry woods, Bigarade Orange, Patchouli"

None of these notes are really distinct in and of themselves, and I really do not detect ANY fruit, carmel and very little patchouli. I can say that this is a great scent for hot summer weather. As others have already said, it's really nothing like Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie. This is a light, fresh, green floral, with an acquatic 'vibe' going on. I've had it on for about an hour and it's still going strong on my skin, so while others have mentioned poor lasting power, I think that will vary by who's wearing it.

It's nice and fresh, and I will probably use up what I have, but doubt I'll re-buy. There are other light, fresh green scents I prefer for hot weather -- e.g. Chanel 19, and Cristalle to name a couple. continued >>

on 4/15/2009 8:54:00 PM

An exact replica of Bulgari's Omnia Amethyste down to the poor lasting power.