Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really love this perfume! It's so feminine and light and classy. It's a bit expensive, though, but smell lasts long, especially when sprayed on clothes. Also, the smell of the bottle is already pretty strong so I put the perfume inside my closet and every time I open my closet, I get a whiff of this stuff. The smell also manages to stick on my clothes so I love that fact that sometimes I don't even have to spray it to smell it :)

I was curious about this perfume because of the cute packaging and the good reviews on here. This definitely smells better than the original Dior Miss Cherie (I hated that one). It's lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. However, I'm not in love with it. Yes, it is a unique scent, but it reminds me of the detergent I use to wash my clothes. So although I'm not rushing to wash this scent off, it doesn't really convince me to go out there to buy a full bottle. I highly recommend trying a sample before purchasing it.

One of my favorite perfumes! It's not the most strong or womanly scent, but I personally think light, refreshing scents can be sexy. And this perfume just smells gorgeous. Even its bottle is pretty. I would totally purchase this again or buy it as a gift.

on 11/16/2011 2:04:00 PM

This fragrance is my Holy Grail- it is number one on my Christmas wish list!

In Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau, gardenia is wedded to bitter orange, creating the most refreshing and enchanting fragrance. This is the least cloying take on this heady tropical white flower that I have yet come across-

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was truly awful. The positive reviews boggle my mind. I was expecting something fresh and lightly floral ... this was a bizarre mix of vanilla w/ clean w/ floral w/ b.o! That's right B.O.! That was the main impression I got. There is some weird stink that this stuff gives off. I let my shopping companion smell it on my arm and she was repulsed!

I love the smell of this perfume, but only when I can actually smell it! It is probably one of my all time favorite fragrances, but it will NOT last on me!! I get compliments within the first 15 minutes or so, but then the scent is long gone. Such a shame because I absolutely love it for the first 15 minutes. I don't know if it is just my chemistry with the fragrance or if it is just the EDT form, but I will not repurchase this until I can find a way to make it last.

on 5/7/2010 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a great fragrance if only it lasted a bit longer on skin. on clothes it is better. definately springtime in a bottle, a very cute bottle at that.

on 4/3/2010 2:18:00 PM

This is one of my favorite scents. I don't find it sweet, mind. To me it smells crisp and fresh. Not the typical orangy/lemony summer frag. Funny thing, though. On my skin this one and Kenzo Amour Florale (the new one in the white bottle) smell IDENTICAL. I tried both at Sephora and asked the SA girl what she thought w/o telling her they were different and she thought it was the same scent. So I asked her for a sample of each. I tried one on each wrist for three days and the result was the same: twin scents. Oh, and the Kenzo has more lasting power.

Good. Then I'll buy Kenzo's since it's much cheaper than Dior's. ;)