Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.6

on 8/27/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's LOVE.
I would not have bought this for myself at the price but I'm so glad I got it as a birthday present!
I think this fragrance manages to be both girly and womanly, flowery with a hint of freshness and a bit of a special touch. That's the best way I can describe it. ;) It makes me feel female and somewhat luxurious.
It also stays on pretty well, even though it's an Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfum.

on 3/20/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm crazy about this scent. It's fresh and tart and feminine. It reminds me of April, but it fades so quickly.

on 5/7/2010 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a great fragrance if only it lasted a bit longer on skin. on clothes it is better. definately springtime in a bottle, a very cute bottle at that.

on 5/3/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is actually not my fragrance, it's my older sister's, and she just loooves it! It's her favorite scent until now and only God knows how many perfume she had! And I have to say, that I really like it as well! I like the sweet scent, yet it's really discrete, and it's very pleasant to smell. It's really fresh, and last really long, I can smell it on my sister through all the day. It's really springish! The package is also really sweet and nice, I like the bow. The only negative point is the price, this perfume is really expensive.

on 6/2/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this last week and liked the fragrance, but it lasts an hour, tops. When spending $100 for a fragrance, I expect it to last longer than an hour. I returned it. Very disappointed with it.

on 6/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Fresh, green fragrance with no resemblance to Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie. Opens with citrus then turns into a leafy green and white floral fragrance. Too fresh for my tastes as I smell some antiseptic cleaner notes. Lasts about 1 hour.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love Miss Dior Cherie L'eau. It's an entirely different scent compared to the original MDC. The L'eau features notes of gardenia, orange bigarade and white musk. On me, it smells like white musk and orange blossom. Very pretty. The lasting power is fantastic as well. One spritz on each wrist, one or two on my neck before work in the morning, and I can still smell it at the end of the day. The original MDC is my favorite fragrance (L'eau now probably coming in at #2), but if the original is too sweet or fruity for you I'd still recommend trying L'eau, as it's lighter and more floral.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a disappointment. I purchased MDC L'eau in Spain because the SA said it was a Euro exclusive and I had never seen it here in the U.S. I got suckered in and paid over $80 (translated from Euros) for a 1.7 oz bottle. I could've gotten the 3.4 oz here in the U.S for that price. Anyway, while I love the scent (I totally suck at describing scents but it smells a tiny bit like the original Miss Dior Cherie which I am on my second bottle of but a bit more mysterious--I guess I mean to say that it's not as sweet smelling as the original) it just doesn't last on. It's an Eau de Toilette which I didn't notice until after I had gotten back to the U.S. The U.S version is the same though. If they had only made this an Eau de Parfum like the original MDC then this would've been perfect. I have to spray this on like 4 times a day to get this to last. It's just a pain in the butt and not worth it in the end. The bottle's still cute though--same as MDC but taller instead of wider and it has a sheer white bow on it where as the original MDC has the silver. It's really a shame...I really like L'eau's scent more than the original.