Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.3

Much too citrus y for my tastes.

on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really love this perfume! It's so feminine and light and classy. It's a bit expensive, though, but smell lasts long, especially when sprayed on clothes. Also, the smell of the bottle is already pretty strong so I put the perfume inside my closet and every time I open my closet, I get a whiff of this stuff. The smell also manages to stick on my clothes so I love that fact that sometimes I don't even have to spray it to smell it :)

on 3/15/2012 10:40:00 AM

I was mooching around my local department store and decided to have a spritz of this, I had vague recollections of this scent being a bit on the strong side and a bit "oh no another generic slightly peachy perfume aimed at the young ones". And on first smell it lived up to what I had half-remembered and I moved on and got on with my day.
Of course I had only half-remembered because I hadn't clocked onto the fact that this was Miss Dior Cherie L'eau, and this delightful fragrance snuck up on me in a beautifully soft and yes a bit more peachy and fruity than I would normally go for way, but you know what? it is mid March, spring is in the air and this is a perfect nod to a warmer, sunnier season and I am going to purchase this.

on 1/26/2012 10:17:00 PM

I'm one of those people that detests the original Miss Dior Cherie. I'm very sensitive to scents, so a perfume must not only be pleasant to me but also subtle. Miss Dior Cherie seemed too bitter and old-smelling (not like old ladies but more like musky dust on my skin), so it was definitely not the girly-fresh scent it tries to present itself as in the lovely commercials. Not on my skin, at least. Miss Dior Cherie L'EAU, on the other hand, is just that. Fresh, girly, and very subtle. I'd describe this as a green, floral, citrusy-scent. I definitely smell a bit of orange and gardenia in it. There are just some perfumes you instantly connect with, and this is one of them for me.Yes, it doesn't last long, and for $85, that's just unacceptable. I took a lippie off for that reason alone. However, I adore the scent and it's one of the very few that I can tolerate. For some reason, this smells heavenly on my skin and dries down very pleasantly.

All in all, this perfume is perfect for the springtime and the bottle is just so very pretty. Definitely HG perfume for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is lovely! But I was expecting more. Dont get me wrong, I like it. But when I got a sample I fell totally in love with it, so a soon as I could I bought the big bottle. And, well, its still great but I guess I love the opening and not so much the drydown. I find it citrus (orange) and fresh, femenine but not too girly. Its sweet but I guess its not as sexy or as femenine or as complicated as I like them. On the other hand, a litlle goes a long way because the staying power is quite good. I use 6 spritz and usually it lasts the whole day (I have 8 am to 1 am days). I also love the cute bottle with the bow. I guess I love the bottle more than I love the scent. I wouldnt repurchase because Im always searching for new fragances but I recommend it for the summer :)

on 11/16/2011 2:04:00 PM

This fragrance is my Holy Grail- it is number one on my Christmas wish list!

In Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau, gardenia is wedded to bitter orange, creating the most refreshing and enchanting fragrance. This is the least cloying take on this heady tropical white flower that I have yet come across-

This smells AMAZING. Perfect. And I hate most perfumes! However, it lasted maybe an hour. NOT COOL for the price. Dior, you better step this thang up.

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

on 4/25/2011 9:42:00 PM

Love this fragrance, so lovely and ladylike, pure class. I do find it rather expensive though, at least the bottle is refillable.

Popular Fragrances