Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

One of my favorite perfumes! It's not the most strong or womanly scent, but I personally think light, refreshing scents can be sexy. And this perfume just smells gorgeous. Even its bottle is pretty. I would totally purchase this again or buy it as a gift.

on 4/25/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this scent in a Teen Vogue magazine and instantly fell in love with it. Unlike the original Miss Dior Cherie, it's not grandma-like. The original and the L'eau version are two totally different scents. The L'eau is very fresh and reminds me of springtime. It has a clean, citrus, and a bit of floral scent to it. However, it doesn't last that long for me...maybe 5 hours at most. This scent is a bit too heavy to be worn on a daily basis but it's the perfect scent if you're going out at night. I personally don't wear it often because I think it's a bit "too much" to be used as a signature scent. It's also a bit pricey (got it discounted online ~$60USD for a 3.4oz) so I probably won't be buying it again.

on 11/3/2009 1:01:00 PM

I like the citrus=y top notes a lot, and the floral middle is ok. What gets me is the musk base note. I think citrus and musk are always a terrible combination. Why would you do it, unless you've run out of perfumery ideas. I mean citrus is fresh and light, musk is dark and sultry. Strawberries and sauerkraut, galoshes and ballgowns.

Fragrance notes that I've seen to describe this scent include: "Fruity notes, Caramel, Floral Notes, Gardenia, White Musk, dry woods, Bigarade Orange, Patchouli"

None of these notes are really distinct in and of themselves, and I really do not detect ANY fruit, carmel and very little patchouli. I can say that this is a great scent for hot summer weather. As others have already said, it's really nothing like Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie. This is a light, fresh, green floral, with an acquatic 'vibe' going on. I've had it on for about an hour and it's still going strong on my skin, so while others have mentioned poor lasting power, I think that will vary by who's wearing it.

It's nice and fresh, and I will probably use up what I have, but doubt I'll re-buy. There are other light, fresh green scents I prefer for hot weather -- e.g. Chanel 19, and Cristalle to name a couple. continued >>

Popular Fragrances