Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.7

I was curious about this perfume because of the cute packaging and the good reviews on here. This definitely smells better than the original Dior Miss Cherie (I hated that one). It's lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. However, I'm not in love with it. Yes, it is a unique scent, but it reminds me of the detergent I use to wash my clothes. So although I'm not rushing to wash this scent off, it doesn't really convince me to go out there to buy a full bottle. I highly recommend trying a sample before purchasing it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

it's really not my usual type of fragrance but i wanted something light for the summer and i actually love wearing this one. Citrucy but not sharp cleaning-product-like but fresh and nice with a bit of warmer undertones. The staying-power though, not so good. BTW, i hate miss dior cherie, it's awful and this one is nothing like it.

On application of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau, my first thought was "WOW...SWEET!", the caramel perhaps, along with the bitter orange. I can immediatley detect the gardenia, which is quite pleasant when mixed with the slightly spicy aroma of the bitter orange as well as the aroma of violets. It's the slight spiciness which separates this fragrance from the slew of generic nice white florals currently permeating the market. I detect the sheer pleasing white musk base shortly after application.

This is a scent made for younger women, yet it's accomplished enough to be worn by a woman of any age. It's got decent sillage yet it's unoffensive and could be worn to work or for almost any occasion. It's a very versatile scent which can be worn with anything from casual wear to formal wear.

Overall I can recommend Miss Dior Cherie L'eau for any woman of any age for any occasion. Perfect.

More on Miss Dior Cherie L'eau:

Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau

Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau Perfume for Women by Dior
François Demachy, head perfumer at Dior at the moment, gave a dazzling spring-like fresh spin to the sweet standby Miss Dior Cherie for the warmer season and gave us a sparkling and distinctive floral scent blended with notes of tangy yet spicy bitter orange on top, gardenia and white musk that aims to sum up the certain 'je ne sais quoi' of the ultimate French girl. Its modern translucence and its lightly dewy feeling make for a refreshing take on green florals, in which lily of the valley and a budding, green gardenia dominate. A very soft, powdery dry-down, fluffy like an air-spun macaroon with green filling, completes the imagery of a young and well-bred Bardot, pouting in mischief.

Notes
Fruity notes, Caramel, Floral Notes, Gardenia, White Musk, dry woods, Bigarade Orange, Patchouli.

THE GARDENIA Miss Dior Cherie L’eau by Dior is a sparkling, simple mix of gardenia with jasmine, violet and strawberry leaves