Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this perfume. I like Miss Dior Cherie but this scent is so much better in my opinion. I agree with a previous reviewer that this should have been released as its own scent as I will be very sad when Dior stops production on this. A bit more spendy than I'd like (Well... I like to buy my perfumes from discount websites) but I just love it so much. Sweet like Miss Dior Cherie but so much fresher and more interesting. This is my current favorite. It helps that the bottle is adorable too.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was pleasantly surprised by MISS DIOR CHERIE LíEAU; Iíve tested Miss Dior Cherie quite a few times, but Iím still not keen on it.
Nut LíEAU is totally different to the original and, in my opinion, should have been released under a new name, instead of as a flanker.

MISS DIOR CHERIE LíEAU opens with a sharp citrus vibe, centering on bitter orange, to give the fragrance a fresh, icy jolt of energy.
The floral heart is very fresh and Ďgreení. The gardenia is the note that stands out the most, and to me it seems quite watery. Iím not a huge fan of floral fragrances; I find them too overpowering and strong, so I love the way the floral mingles with the citrus.
I like the white musk base too. Itís uncomplicated and clean. Perfect for when Iím wearing jeans and a tee, but want to feel Ďput togetherí but not all girlie.

MISS DIOR CHERIE LíEAU was designed to be airy and light for summer, and while it would indeed be perfect for hotter weather, I like the icy jolt I get by wearing in the cool autumn mornings. The effect reminds me of J.Loís Live Platinum.

Iíve found the lasting power to be good; it goes close to the skin. The bottle is the same as Miss Dior Cherie, cute, but I think itís a miss-match as the fragrance is more Ďgrown upí then the original.