Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.0

Fragrance notes that I've seen to describe this scent include: "Fruity notes, Caramel, Floral Notes, Gardenia, White Musk, dry woods, Bigarade Orange, Patchouli"

None of these notes are really distinct in and of themselves, and I really do not detect ANY fruit, carmel and very little patchouli. I can say that this is a great scent for hot summer weather. As others have already said, it's really nothing like Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie. This is a light, fresh, green floral, with an acquatic 'vibe' going on. I've had it on for about an hour and it's still going strong on my skin, so while others have mentioned poor lasting power, I think that will vary by who's wearing it.

It's nice and fresh, and I will probably use up what I have, but doubt I'll re-buy. There are other light, fresh green scents I prefer for hot weather -- e.g. Chanel 19, and Cristalle to name a couple. continued >>

on 4/15/2009 8:54:00 PM

An exact replica of Bulgari's Omnia Amethyste down to the poor lasting power.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I fell in love with the eau de parfum when it was first launched, it is rare that I find a fragrance I truly like and wear on several occassions. This has been one of them. I switched to the lighter version (better for warmer days). Also good for the migraine sufferer. It smells just a tiny bit fresher and lacks the sweetness of the edp, but I do get on with this one. Going to get a bigger bottle.

Popular Fragrances