Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really love this perfume! It's so feminine and light and classy. It's a bit expensive, though, but smell lasts long, especially when sprayed on clothes. Also, the smell of the bottle is already pretty strong so I put the perfume inside my closet and every time I open my closet, I get a whiff of this stuff. The smell also manages to stick on my clothes so I love that fact that sometimes I don't even have to spray it to smell it :)

One of my favorite perfumes! It's not the most strong or womanly scent, but I personally think light, refreshing scents can be sexy. And this perfume just smells gorgeous. Even its bottle is pretty. I would totally purchase this again or buy it as a gift.

on 11/16/2011 2:04:00 PM

This fragrance is my Holy Grail- it is number one on my Christmas wish list!

In Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau, gardenia is wedded to bitter orange, creating the most refreshing and enchanting fragrance. This is the least cloying take on this heady tropical white flower that I have yet come across-

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

on 8/31/2011 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance, I think it's the epitomy of summer: light, floral, citrus. However, as the other reviewers mentioned, does not last long but I don't really mind for a summer fragrance due to frequent showers and change of clothes. So I will definetely buy it again

on 8/27/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's LOVE.
I would not have bought this for myself at the price but I'm so glad I got it as a birthday present!
I think this fragrance manages to be both girly and womanly, flowery with a hint of freshness and a bit of a special touch. That's the best way I can describe it. ;) It makes me feel female and somewhat luxurious.
It also stays on pretty well, even though it's an Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfum.

on 4/25/2011 9:42:00 PM

Love this fragrance, so lovely and ladylike, pure class. I do find it rather expensive though, at least the bottle is refillable.

on 5/3/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is actually not my fragrance, it's my older sister's, and she just loooves it! It's her favorite scent until now and only God knows how many perfume she had! And I have to say, that I really like it as well! I like the sweet scent, yet it's really discrete, and it's very pleasant to smell. It's really fresh, and last really long, I can smell it on my sister through all the day. It's really springish! The package is also really sweet and nice, I like the bow. The only negative point is the price, this perfume is really expensive.

on 4/3/2010 2:18:00 PM

This is one of my favorite scents. I don't find it sweet, mind. To me it smells crisp and fresh. Not the typical orangy/lemony summer frag. Funny thing, though. On my skin this one and Kenzo Amour Florale (the new one in the white bottle) smell IDENTICAL. I tried both at Sephora and asked the SA girl what she thought w/o telling her they were different and she thought it was the same scent. So I asked her for a sample of each. I tried one on each wrist for three days and the result was the same: twin scents. Oh, and the Kenzo has more lasting power.

Good. Then I'll buy Kenzo's since it's much cheaper than Dior's. ;)

Popular Fragrances