Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was truly awful. The positive reviews boggle my mind. I was expecting something fresh and lightly floral ... this was a bizarre mix of vanilla w/ clean w/ floral w/ b.o! That's right B.O.! That was the main impression I got. There is some weird stink that this stuff gives off. I let my shopping companion smell it on my arm and she was repulsed!

on 6/2/2009 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this last week and liked the fragrance, but it lasts an hour, tops. When spending $100 for a fragrance, I expect it to last longer than an hour. I returned it. Very disappointed with it.

on 4/15/2009 8:54:00 PM

An exact replica of Bulgari's Omnia Amethyste down to the poor lasting power.

Much too citrus y for my tastes.

on 6/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Fresh, green fragrance with no resemblance to Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie. Opens with citrus then turns into a leafy green and white floral fragrance. Too fresh for my tastes as I smell some antiseptic cleaner notes. Lasts about 1 hour.

I was curious about this perfume because of the cute packaging and the good reviews on here. This definitely smells better than the original Dior Miss Cherie (I hated that one). It's lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. However, I'm not in love with it. Yes, it is a unique scent, but it reminds me of the detergent I use to wash my clothes. So although I'm not rushing to wash this scent off, it doesn't really convince me to go out there to buy a full bottle. I highly recommend trying a sample before purchasing it.

I love the smell of this perfume, but only when I can actually smell it! It is probably one of my all time favorite fragrances, but it will NOT last on me!! I get compliments within the first 15 minutes or so, but then the scent is long gone. Such a shame because I absolutely love it for the first 15 minutes. I don't know if it is just my chemistry with the fragrance or if it is just the EDT form, but I will not repurchase this until I can find a way to make it last.

on 3/26/2010 6:00:00 AM

This is something I really wanted to love. Having used Chance and Chance eau Fraiche I was looking for something new. When I first sprayed it I loved it- it was zesty and sparkling, just lovely. However it settled into a horrible musky smell that gave me a headache. Some people would love this and I think maybe it was just my body chemistry that didn't work with it. Looks like I'll keep looking!

on 11/3/2009 1:01:00 PM

I like the citrus=y top notes a lot, and the floral middle is ok. What gets me is the musk base note. I think citrus and musk are always a terrible combination. Why would you do it, unless you've run out of perfumery ideas. I mean citrus is fresh and light, musk is dark and sultry. Strawberries and sauerkraut, galoshes and ballgowns.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a disappointment. I purchased MDC L'eau in Spain because the SA said it was a Euro exclusive and I had never seen it here in the U.S. I got suckered in and paid over $80 (translated from Euros) for a 1.7 oz bottle. I could've gotten the 3.4 oz here in the U.S for that price. Anyway, while I love the scent (I totally suck at describing scents but it smells a tiny bit like the original Miss Dior Cherie which I am on my second bottle of but a bit more mysterious--I guess I mean to say that it's not as sweet smelling as the original) it just doesn't last on. It's an Eau de Toilette which I didn't notice until after I had gotten back to the U.S. The U.S version is the same though. If they had only made this an Eau de Parfum like the original MDC then this would've been perfect. I have to spray this on like 4 times a day to get this to last. It's just a pain in the butt and not worth it in the end. The bottle's still cute though--same as MDC but taller instead of wider and it has a sheer white bow on it where as the original MDC has the silver. It's really a shame...I really like L'eau's scent more than the original.

Popular Fragrances