Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by age: 30-35
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

on 8/31/2011 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this fragrance, I think it's the epitomy of summer: light, floral, citrus. However, as the other reviewers mentioned, does not last long but I don't really mind for a summer fragrance due to frequent showers and change of clothes. So I will definetely buy it again

on 4/25/2011 9:42:00 PM

Love this fragrance, so lovely and ladylike, pure class. I do find it rather expensive though, at least the bottle is refillable.

on 3/20/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm crazy about this scent. It's fresh and tart and feminine. It reminds me of April, but it fades so quickly.

on 3/27/2010 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Mmmm very nice everyday perfume !!! Casual and for the office, especially is great for spring/summer I think. I definitely can smell some oranges/citrus in it but its not too strong so it doesnt bother me much. Nice blending of flowers and freshness to it. Not bad at all :) The staying power is good. Will definitely buy again, just so I have it :) Love, love, love.

on 3/26/2010 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Miss Dior Cherie L'eau is a fresh scent which is perfect for spring. I love it, it's very clean and cotton-y without being bland. The citrusy notes are perfectly balanced; not too overpowering but still there. My only complaint is the lack of staying power, this l'eau lasts five-six hours tops. If you are looking for an interesting spring scent fit for everyday life, the office etc. - go ahead and try it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this perfume. I like Miss Dior Cherie but this scent is so much better in my opinion. I agree with a previous reviewer that this should have been released as its own scent as I will be very sad when Dior stops production on this. A bit more spendy than I'd like (Well... I like to buy my perfumes from discount websites) but I just love it so much. Sweet like Miss Dior Cherie but so much fresher and more interesting. This is my current favorite. It helps that the bottle is adorable too.

on 12/1/2009 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

The bottle is so pretty. Thick, heavy square glass, fancy engraving on the bottom and a cute bow tie. I really love the bright strawberry fizziness in this. It smells like a combo of Fresh Sugar and Fresh Strawberry Flowers. It's a light scent, but it does remain on me all day....ever so lightly. There is patchouli in the dry down, but you don't really smell it, it only helps with the longevity (i think). If you like sweet citrus perfumes, slightly addicting aromas this would work for you. I love it so much I don't feel guilty about the money I spent for it.

on 6/1/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Fresh, green fragrance with no resemblance to Miss Dior or Miss Dior Cherie. Opens with citrus then turns into a leafy green and white floral fragrance. Too fresh for my tastes as I smell some antiseptic cleaner notes. Lasts about 1 hour.

on 5/1/2009 5:48:00 PM

It's hard to describe what this smells like. First, it smells nothing like the original Miss Dior Cherie. I couldn't stand the original, it just seemed to suck all the air out of the room for me! This new version seems like it would be considered slightly green and/or aquatic - certainly a "springish" type of fragrance. I don't usually like green or aquatic notes, but the lovely drydown of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau has me wanting to suffer through the initial spritz. The drydown is fresh (but not soapy) and sweetly warm (but not cloying). I wish it didn't stay so close to the skin, but the fact that it does makes it a great scent for a date. :)

The bottle is nice looking, similar to the original Miss Dior Cherie, but I've found that I have trouble getting the lid to stay on. In addition, when I spray this sometimes it leaks from the top and gets on my hands. I like this fragrance so much that I can overlook both of these things, but I can't imagine how I would travel with this bottle!

I've had some difficulty finding out the actual notes of this fragrance. The most accurate description I've seen so far is a top note of orange essence, middle note of gardenia accord and a base of white musks, though I can't say I would've guessed correctly at any of those. Whatever it is, it's close to perfect for me!

on 4/15/2009 8:54:00 PM

An exact replica of Bulgari's Omnia Amethyste down to the poor lasting power.

Popular Fragrances