Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.8

Much too citrus y for my tastes.

I was curious about this perfume because of the cute packaging and the good reviews on here. This definitely smells better than the original Dior Miss Cherie (I hated that one). It's lighter and more wearable on a day to day basis. However, I'm not in love with it. Yes, it is a unique scent, but it reminds me of the detergent I use to wash my clothes. So although I'm not rushing to wash this scent off, it doesn't really convince me to go out there to buy a full bottle. I highly recommend trying a sample before purchasing it.

SO this is my go to scent this year. I smelled it first at sephora and I fell in love... *I bought the 100ml bottle... which btw is so CUTE with the little bow*!
anyways.... I found that its lighter and fresher in comparison to the miss cherie original. I also found it less overpowering and wearable to work/dinner/play. although I think it doesn't last very long - approx 5-6 hrs, but it could just me becoming more used to the scent.
In conclusion, if this came out in a pocket size, I would definitely buy it again =)

on 9/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Beautiful light and fresh fragrance, very different from the original one. Staying power is great. It is very suitable for wedding- white flowers make it dreamy and happy fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was truly awful. The positive reviews boggle my mind. I was expecting something fresh and lightly floral ... this was a bizarre mix of vanilla w/ clean w/ floral w/ b.o! That's right B.O.! That was the main impression I got. There is some weird stink that this stuff gives off. I let my shopping companion smell it on my arm and she was repulsed!

on 8/27/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's LOVE.
I would not have bought this for myself at the price but I'm so glad I got it as a birthday present!
I think this fragrance manages to be both girly and womanly, flowery with a hint of freshness and a bit of a special touch. That's the best way I can describe it. ;) It makes me feel female and somewhat luxurious.
It also stays on pretty well, even though it's an Eau de Toilette, not Eau de Parfum.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

it's really not my usual type of fragrance but i wanted something light for the summer and i actually love wearing this one. Citrucy but not sharp cleaning-product-like but fresh and nice with a bit of warmer undertones. The staying-power though, not so good. BTW, i hate miss dior cherie, it's awful and this one is nothing like it.

on 2/4/2011 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I agree with one of the other reviews that it this fragrance doesn't last so long - but it is a lovely soft feminine smell. A little on the sweet side, but very pretty. I only wear this for daytime - but i do need about 4 sprays! Overall i really like the smell, but for me it's not powerful enough for going out/evening wear. Recommend this to ladies who don't mind a slightly sweet smell that is feminine and soft.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I was pleasantly surprised by MISS DIOR CHERIE LEAU; Ive tested Miss Dior Cherie quite a few times, but Im still not keen on it.
Nut LEAU is totally different to the original and, in my opinion, should have been released under a new name, instead of as a flanker.

MISS DIOR CHERIE LEAU opens with a sharp citrus vibe, centering on bitter orange, to give the fragrance a fresh, icy jolt of energy.
The floral heart is very fresh and green. The gardenia is the note that stands out the most, and to me it seems quite watery. Im not a huge fan of floral fragrances; I find them too overpowering and strong, so I love the way the floral mingles with the citrus.
I like the white musk base too. Its uncomplicated and clean. Perfect for when Im wearing jeans and a tee, but want to feel put together but not all girlie.

MISS DIOR CHERIE LEAU was designed to be airy and light for summer, and while it would indeed be perfect for hotter weather, I like the icy jolt I get by wearing in the cool autumn mornings. The effect reminds me of J.Los Live Platinum.

Ive found the lasting power to be good; it goes close to the skin. The bottle is the same as Miss Dior Cherie, cute, but I think its a miss-match as the fragrance is more grown up then the original.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is an astonishingly beautiful, gorgeous fragrance that has all the milky, soapy warmth of Narciso Rodriguez Musc oil, beneath a delicate smattering of pretty flowers. Very baby-skin, very sublime. This is one of the most delicious musk fragrances I have encountered. The gardenia is soft, and the orange is not too tart. The resounding impression left is of sweet, gentle kisses and creamy limbs.

Popular Fragrances