Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

on 2/15/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Miss Dior Cherie l'eau is the only stable product out of all my beauty products. This gives you the light refreshing smell that you always wished for. It also has great lasting power. 2 spritz and it would last you 24 hours. I don't think i can survive a day without this! but if only it was cheaper... i bought a small bottle for $63. however that is not enough to make me stop buying it!

EDIT: Does anyone have an alternative for this??? I'll be broke if I keep buying this perfume!!!!

on 9/4/2009 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this perfume! I love how when I first spray it on, it has a bit of a 'tang' in the scent but that tang disappears in half an hour and you're just left with this subtly sweet and light floral fragrance. I can't help but sniff my wrists every 10 minutes or so when I wear this perfume (and thus generate weird looks by people). I do that with scents that I love LOL.

I love the bottle design as well. Perfume is the one thing which I consider beautiful packaging a major plus (normally I don't care less about packaging as long as the product is good), and Miss Dior Cherie L'eau certainly scores high in aesthetic beauty.

Recommended for those who love sweet floral scents that are not too overbearing like me.

Popular Fragrances