Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.2

on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really love this perfume! It's so feminine and light and classy. It's a bit expensive, though, but smell lasts long, especially when sprayed on clothes. Also, the smell of the bottle is already pretty strong so I put the perfume inside my closet and every time I open my closet, I get a whiff of this stuff. The smell also manages to stick on my clothes so I love that fact that sometimes I don't even have to spray it to smell it :)

on 3/2/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This little gem really isn't a complicated scent, just simple and beautiful like a plain white summer dress. But that's the beauty here. Sometimes ''less is more'' indeed.
Bitter orange combined with gardenia creates a clean, fresh perfume. Quite girly, like cool spring air... The musk provides more depth and sophistication.
Makes me think of sunny spring days, lifts my mood and it's very wearable.
I finder its bittersweet quality very awakening and refreshing, most fragrances out there seem to be too sweet (including the original Miss Dior Cherie)
The bottle is also classy and cute, can't get enough of this perfume!
My only complain is that it doesn't last long...

Update: Unfortunately Dior is discontinuing this one, at least in Europe,... It's replaced by ''Miss Dior Cherie Eau Fraiche'' according to the official website. They have similar structure but different notes. The new one contains bergamot, gardenia and patchouli instead of orange, gardenia and musk.
Today I bought an 100ml bottle as a backup.
Thank you Dior for taking my favorite summer fragrance away after only three years in the market! Such a shame!

Second update: I sampled Eau Fraiche today. According to Christan Dior official website ''Created by Franois Demachy, Miss Dior Eau Frache is a chic veil of freshness with a chypre signature underscored by the addition of Indonesian Patchouli.

A delicate blend of Calabrian Bergamot and vibrant Gardenia highlighted by fresh and luminous Indonesian Patchouli, Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is a sunny, springlike and eternally elegant scent.''

Sounds very appealing, I have to admit. But it's not L'eau. They smell similar at first (citrucy gardenia on me) and they remain close, but not identical till the dry down- because of the gardenia they have in common. But after a certain point they smell totally different (patchouli instead of musk here) Silage and longevity are approximately the same. Also the liquid now is light pink/peach instead of green.

on 1/26/2012 10:17:00 PM

I'm one of those people that detests the original Miss Dior Cherie. I'm very sensitive to scents, so a perfume must not only be pleasant to me but also subtle. Miss Dior Cherie seemed too bitter and old-smelling (not like old ladies but more like musky dust on my skin), so it was definitely not the girly-fresh scent it tries to present itself as in the lovely commercials. Not on my skin, at least. Miss Dior Cherie L'EAU, on the other hand, is just that. Fresh, girly, and very subtle. I'd describe this as a green, floral, citrusy-scent. I definitely smell a bit of orange and gardenia in it. There are just some perfumes you instantly connect with, and this is one of them for me.Yes, it doesn't last long, and for $85, that's just unacceptable. I took a lippie off for that reason alone. However, I adore the scent and it's one of the very few that I can tolerate. For some reason, this smells heavenly on my skin and dries down very pleasantly.

All in all, this perfume is perfect for the springtime and the bottle is just so very pretty. Definitely HG perfume for me.

One of my favorite perfumes! It's not the most strong or womanly scent, but I personally think light, refreshing scents can be sexy. And this perfume just smells gorgeous. Even its bottle is pretty. I would totally purchase this again or buy it as a gift.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is lovely! But I was expecting more. Dont get me wrong, I like it. But when I got a sample I fell totally in love with it, so a soon as I could I bought the big bottle. And, well, its still great but I guess I love the opening and not so much the drydown. I find it citrus (orange) and fresh, femenine but not too girly. Its sweet but I guess its not as sexy or as femenine or as complicated as I like them. On the other hand, a litlle goes a long way because the staying power is quite good. I use 6 spritz and usually it lasts the whole day (I have 8 am to 1 am days). I also love the cute bottle with the bow. I guess I love the bottle more than I love the scent. I wouldnt repurchase because Im always searching for new fragances but I recommend it for the summer :)

This smells AMAZING. Perfect. And I hate most perfumes! However, it lasted maybe an hour. NOT COOL for the price. Dior, you better step this thang up.

I love the smell of this perfume, but only when I can actually smell it! It is probably one of my all time favorite fragrances, but it will NOT last on me!! I get compliments within the first 15 minutes or so, but then the scent is long gone. Such a shame because I absolutely love it for the first 15 minutes. I don't know if it is just my chemistry with the fragrance or if it is just the EDT form, but I will not repurchase this until I can find a way to make it last.

on 10/21/2010 7:02:00 PM

I fell in love with this fragrance while shopping. I had forgotten that Dior made this a permanent fragrance due to its popularity. I am currently wearing it right now, one spritz on my wrist about 5 hours ago. I can still smell it and I don't understand why people complain that it fades...As the fragrance dried down, I noticed that I've smelled this particular scent before and then went through my perfume stash. It smells very very similar to Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst. The Miss Dior L'eau is a bit different in that there is less sparkle? on initial contact. Additionally, I find that this fragrance lasts much longer on me then Bvlgari.

on 5/29/2010 6:28:00 AM

I got this last week for my birthday from one of my best friends and it's such a lovely gift - I've always loved the brand and coveted the adorable bottle. While I was familiar and in love with the original Miss Dior Cherie, I had never tested the new spring/summer version so as soon as I got home, I tried it on. It happened to be a really hot day and I can say that Miss Dior Cherie L'eau is definitely a summer scent - it's clean, fresh and citrusy, perfect for a warm summer day. It's nothing like the original. From the reviews I gather I'm in the minority here, but I do prefer the original which I find to be more feminine and sophisticated. Don't get me wrong though! Miss Dior Cherie L'eau is not your average, generic citrus; the musk gives it depth and a grown-up, feminine dimension. It really is a lovely fragrance that is non-offensive and can be worn at any occasion. Still I would not wear this at night or on a date because it lacks allure... It is not a 'sexy' scent but is very versatile for the day. The bottle I have is 100ml so I don't think I'll be running out any time soon!!

on 4/25/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this scent in a Teen Vogue magazine and instantly fell in love with it. Unlike the original Miss Dior Cherie, it's not grandma-like. The original and the L'eau version are two totally different scents. The L'eau is very fresh and reminds me of springtime. It has a clean, citrus, and a bit of floral scent to it. However, it doesn't last that long for me...maybe 5 hours at most. This scent is a bit too heavy to be worn on a daily basis but it's the perfect scent if you're going out at night. I personally don't wear it often because I think it's a bit "too much" to be used as a signature scent. It's also a bit pricey (got it discounted online ~$60USD for a 3.4oz) so I probably won't be buying it again.

Popular Fragrances