Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

4.7

on 5/3/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is actually not my fragrance, it's my older sister's, and she just loooves it! It's her favorite scent until now and only God knows how many perfume she had! And I have to say, that I really like it as well! I like the sweet scent, yet it's really discrete, and it's very pleasant to smell. It's really fresh, and last really long, I can smell it on my sister through all the day. It's really springish! The package is also really sweet and nice, I like the bow. The only negative point is the price, this perfume is really expensive.

on 12/24/2009 5:56:00 PM

I love this scent!!! but it is not all-purpose. Good day scent!! My problem with it is that if I spray once, it smells really strong and fades quickly; but if I spray twice, its way to overpowering for the first two hours! Hmmm.
PROS: Great quality, leaves pretty undertones on skin
CONS: short-lasting power, overpowering at first, very expensive!

on 10/24/2009 12:58:00 PM

This is definitely my favourite perfume at the moment - I can't get enough of the smell! I hated the original and when I saw the advert for this one I wanted to like it so much because I adored the advert. I went to try it and fell in love! It's nothing like the original - far lighter and it smells less foody and more floral and citrusy. It reminds me of spring but I like wearing it now too as I prefer lighter fragrances to the heavier ones that seem to be popular in winter. Some people complain about the staying power but I put it on just before I leave the house at 8am and it's still there at lunchtime.

Popular Fragrances