Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Avena Sativa Peptide (Oat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polyquaternium 7, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid

on 5/21/2016 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I use this condition in combination with the Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo. I have been using this combo for a few weeks and my mom just commented today how great my hair looks! If you are looking for a great DS conditioner, this would be what I would recommend!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best drugstore conditioner ever. No buildup, no greasies when applied from roots to ends, just tangle-free, shiny and managable hair. The bottle is so easy to travel with especially since the lid is very sturdy and hard to pop open with wet hands in the shower. Not to worry of any spills in a bag. The product itself is very thick so a good shake is needed before you can squeeze any out. I use to use Kenra's Liquid Blow-Dry conditioner for a few straight months and my hair became so incredibly dry. Not with this! A comb glides through so easily after using this. Repurchase.

To Read all 71 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/10/2013 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have pretty long hair with dry ends and I am always looking for a moisturizing conditioner to mend my ends. I tried the shampoo before and it just didn't work well for me as it didn't clean my hair and caused a lot of build-up on my scalp. I was expecting this conditioner to do what it says however this fell short of doing so. It was just okay at moisturizing my hair and my hair was still tangled and dry- feeling out of the shower despite using a leave-in spray. Not that great of a product.

on 9/8/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this and the shampoo and I'm not impressed. It did smell really good and the conditioner made my hair silky and smooth. However I have never had so many flakes before from a hair product! Even my bf noticed :( and the lid is crap. It popped off in my bag and got all over my clothes

on 4/23/2013 10:10:00 PM

I love this conditioner along with the shampoo.. Leaves my hair reals soft. I straighten my hair everyday, really helps on the damage.

on 11/28/2012 9:36:00 PM

I have been using this conditioner for several months and really liked how shinny my hair was...not fizzy either...but I noticed my hair is thinning a lot. I have always had thick hair till now. Needless to say beware of hair thinning:-(

on 3/19/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok no. Just don't buy this product. It smells good but it's so runny I can't even put it in my hair. And the times it did it made my hair fall out. I know it was this conditioner because my hair stopped falling out when I stopped using this conditioner. Didn't really help. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Awful, awful awful. While it wasn't detrimental to my hair's health, but it did absolutely nothing to help it. Offered no slip or detangling properties when I was trying to work a comb through my hair...it just sort of sat there. After FIVE huge palm fulls of this conditioner it took half of a palm full of my usual conditioner to comb out my hair. That's basically how I've almost finished off the bottle. Haha. I'll never buy this again. It did nothing for me.

Btw, my hair is extremely dense, thick, kinky-curly and shoulder length. It gets dry very easily and sucks up products like it's water, so if your hair is anything near mine you should probably pass. If not though, you'll probably be okay.

I used a sample of this product (enough for 2 washings).
Pros: Very light smell (which I great for my sensitive nose)
De-tangled my long, thick hair. It felt very moisturizing, but then I only used it twice.
Cons: Seems expensive for a drugstore product (price vs quantity)

I will be buying this when I run of my current conditioner.

on 7/22/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

bought the travel size of this and its the best conditioner i have ever used it makes my thick ,curly, frizzy hair soft and bouncy , the only down fall using it is that it makes my hair fall out once i put it in my hair, sucks so much cause i really love how it makes my hair feel and looks, i would say its wroth a try, and for those who say after a while it starts to build up just buy a hair cleanser ,i use Anti Residue Shampoo from neutrogena once a week. you will never have build up in your hair ever again. its sad cause once i hit the ( would you buy this product again ?) question i was so undecided cause its my 3rd time buying the travel size even tho it makes my hair fall out ,but its going to be my last time picking one up,it really is a good conditioner when it comes to doing what it says but it added one more thing hair to fall out, so just give it a try ,its wroth a try