Bare Escentuals Soft Focus Liner Brush

No Image

4.7

on 2/1/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect balance of soft and stiffness in an eyeliner brush. This brush works great with my Loreal HIP cream liners as well as eyeshadow liners. It creatates a perfectly smooth line while holding product in the bristles until you are ready to apply. I never want to be without this brush again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is great for applying powder shadows over liquid/cream eyeliners. It's soft but very stiff at the same time, so it won't bend as you're applying the powder. In addition, it didn't shed when washed.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an exceptional liner brush, and as a matter of fact, all of the Bare Escentuals 'soft focus' brushes are fabulous. I love how this brush allows a mistake proof application every time since I'm definitely no veteran at applying eyeliner. The advantage is not only the soft bristles, but also the angled shape that allows me to easily apply eyeliner in the very inner corner of my eye with no problem. I used to love my BB eyeliner brush but didn't like the fact that the line it applied would sometimes look too thick. This brush applies a thinner, yet softer line which looks absolutely gorgeous.

Popular Makeup Brushes