Equate Body Oil

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2009 5:04:00 PM

Great dupe of Neutrogena's Sesame Oil. Smells heavenly, sort of floral/musky/sweet scent--it's hard to describe but smells good. Absorbs fairly quickly.
The packaging stinks, as others have mentioned it can leak, but honestly I have no idea how you could package this better.
I find it in the makeup section of my Walmart, in the same aisle as Neutrogena and the other skin creams.

on 6/7/2009 4:12:00 PM

I am so glad I saw the reviews for this and then actually found one, the last one, in walmart. This oil smells better, IMO, than Neutrogena's oil. It gives a nice sheen to the skin and is about 4 dollers cheaper. There were fully stocked shelves of the neutrogena, and this one lone last bottle of equate. So it appears others have caught on to its benefits.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/7/2009 12:19:00 PM

I bought this because it was cheaper, and I use perfume everyday anyway, so if it didn't smell the same as Neutrogena, I wasn't worried.
The first time I used it - I was super impressed. OMG it smells so divine..... you really don't even NEED perfume afterwards. I think I must have smelled my arm a million times. I was a firm user of baby oil for years and years, but now I'm definitely never buying baby oil again. This is so much better. It absorbs better and smells great, and I don't feel greasy like I always did with baby oil. I will use it to make my body glow this summer when I'm going to parties and events.

on 4/28/2009 11:17:00 AM

This is a terrific version of Neutrogena's Body oil. It smell the same to me! So much cheaper, too. I really love everything about it except the oil kinda dribbles out onto the side of bottle and the label eventually comes off - not a biggie though ; ) Will definitely always buy this one instead of Neutrogena's : )

on 4/25/2009 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product is exactly like Neutragena Sesame Oil. Equate even has unscented version. I will always choose this brand over Neutragena whenever available. Walmart carries it but runs out occasionally. I stock up 2 at a time. They last forever though, even using daily. I usually run out after 3-4 months. Great knock off!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Summer doesn't feel like summer without Equate's version of Neutrogena's body oil. It is a very light oil, so it shines me up, but doesn't look greasy (it is NOTHING like baby oil). It makes tanned feet, legs & arms look so pretty. It sort of shimmers, and smells so good.