Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, Sleek & Shine

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, Sleek & Shine

3.7

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Avocado Oil , Trideceth-12 , Citric Acid , Apricot Kernel Oil , Cetrimonium Chloride , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Linalool , Butylphenyl , Methylpropional , Citronellol

on 8/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Perfection in a bottle! I came back to this product after many years of not using it (since 2008) in the beginning it was amazing but then they decided to add paraffin, mineral oil, protein and other stuff that made my hair super dull, greasy and crunchy, this new version is without any of that stuff, no parabens and they toned down that "Fructis" scent, I used this yesterday to air dry my hair, I put it on and then combed it, my comb glided thru my hair, no snags or strands on my comb, no sticky residue or vaseline like residue on my hands, my hair hasn't looked this soft, shiny and frizz free in a long time, it is completely moisturized since they even added argan oil, my waves look perfect and my balyage is shiny and hydrated, my hair today looks like virgin hair, it even curls at the ends, something that only happens if I use Aphogee! have to make sure I buy another bottle, one that says "new/no parabens" since Garnier is known for discontinuing products and changing formulas.
EDIT: tried to use it to blow dry my hair and it ripped a lot of hair off, the hair gets stuck on the brush, this is for air dry only.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

On days when I'm not using Mermeida leave-in conditioner, I use this and I like it. It smells like crisp apples. It leaves a powdery finish on strands which sometimes I like but it can be dulling when it builds up. Overall it's a good product and I keep a bottle on deck for my non-mermeida days.

on 2/19/2017 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to leave in conditioner! It's cheap and provides everything my hair needs. I apply it on damp hair and let it air dry. I have long, naturally wavy, dry-ish hair, and this stuff keeps my hair moisturized and soft. I've tried straying away from this and experimenting with other leave ins, but always end up coming back. I also like that this moisturizer does not contain protein (coconut oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, etc), as my hair is protein sensitive and will become dried out with certain ingredients.

I will definitely continue to repurchase this product!

GREAT stuff, I've been using this for years & I have had tons of curly-haired friends who love this as well. It definitely reduces frizz & keeps my hair moisturized after I scrub it with some drying shampoo (looking at you, Head & Shoulders). Smells yummy, super affordable, I will always have this on hand.

on 8/29/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I buy this for my 11 year old who needs a leave-in to tame her dry hair. I simply refuse to spend $20 on a 11 year old for hair products, but likewise the "kiddie" conditioners and de-tanglers marketed for kids are usually cheap garbage. So this seems to be OK. It can make my hair (yes, I tried it, too) a little limp - and it builds up easily - so proper cleansing is a must between uses.

A decent leave-in conditioner for a very low price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product SAVED MY HAIR! I have very thick and long hair, I had it bleached to a platinum blonde which really took a tole on my hair. It became very very dry and damaged. I bought this on a whim and after the first use i saw a HUGE difference. Its been a month and ive used this every time i get out of the shower and the difference is night and day. Now my hair is shiny, healthy, longer, and stronger. Holy grail and its only 3 dollars. I would reccomend 110%

on 6/13/2015 1:24:00 AM

This is my first leave in conditioner so i dont have anything to compare it with though I decided I will keep purchasing them. I love its fruity smell and it keeps my hair moisturized, not dry, and tangle free! I kinda dont like the packaging cus it gets distorted when I squeeze for the product. I can deal with it though. Not a big problem. I can smell my hair all day everyday <3

It is pretty good. It only makes my hair a little bit softer but at least it does something. Not much but something.

I have very fine soft 3b 3c curls but the ends of my hair can be very dry .this leave in is perfect for moisturizing my hair without feeling like it is weighed down .

on 12/24/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product was great for me! it didn't really make my hair soft but it's great for days when I had dry or static hair. I would just add a dime and work it though my dry hair.