Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, Sleek & Shine

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, Sleek & Shine

3.6

Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Avocado Oil , Trideceth-12 , Citric Acid , Apricot Kernel Oil , Cetrimonium Chloride , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Linalool , Butylphenyl , Methylpropional , Citronellol

on 2/19/2017 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to leave in conditioner! It's cheap and provides everything my hair needs. I apply it on damp hair and let it air dry. I have long, naturally wavy, dry-ish hair, and this stuff keeps my hair moisturized and soft. I've tried straying away from this and experimenting with other leave ins, but always end up coming back. I also like that this moisturizer does not contain protein (coconut oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, etc), as my hair is protein sensitive and will become dried out with certain ingredients.

I will definitely continue to repurchase this product!

GREAT stuff, I've been using this for years & I have had tons of curly-haired friends who love this as well. It definitely reduces frizz & keeps my hair moisturized after I scrub it with some drying shampoo (looking at you, Head & Shoulders). Smells yummy, super affordable, I will always have this on hand.

on 8/29/2016 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I buy this for my 11 year old who needs a leave-in to tame her dry hair. I simply refuse to spend $20 on a 11 year old for hair products, but likewise the "kiddie" conditioners and de-tanglers marketed for kids are usually cheap garbage. So this seems to be OK. It can make my hair (yes, I tried it, too) a little limp - and it builds up easily - so proper cleansing is a must between uses.

A decent leave-in conditioner for a very low price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product SAVED MY HAIR! I have very thick and long hair, I had it bleached to a platinum blonde which really took a tole on my hair. It became very very dry and damaged. I bought this on a whim and after the first use i saw a HUGE difference. Its been a month and ive used this every time i get out of the shower and the difference is night and day. Now my hair is shiny, healthy, longer, and stronger. Holy grail and its only 3 dollars. I would reccomend 110%

on 6/13/2015 1:24:00 AM

This is my first leave in conditioner so i dont have anything to compare it with though I decided I will keep purchasing them. I love its fruity smell and it keeps my hair moisturized, not dry, and tangle free! I kinda dont like the packaging cus it gets distorted when I squeeze for the product. I can deal with it though. Not a big problem. I can smell my hair all day everyday <3

It is pretty good. It only makes my hair a little bit softer but at least it does something. Not much but something.

I have very fine soft 3b 3c curls but the ends of my hair can be very dry .this leave in is perfect for moisturizing my hair without feeling like it is weighed down .

on 12/24/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product was great for me! it didn't really make my hair soft but it's great for days when I had dry or static hair. I would just add a dime and work it though my dry hair.

on 11/18/2013 5:31:00 PM

( i use this as a daily hair conditioner ) I borrowed this from my mom and tried it as a leave in conditioner and for that purpose I did not like it. It left my hair feeling stiff or hard. One day I used this in place of a conditioner because I had ran out of conditioner and found that it is an excellent hair conditioner for daily use (and by that i mean i rinse it out). So, I really prefer this for my daily conditioner, I think it's great! leaves my hair soft detangled, manageable and a little bit shiny!

on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!
I just recently bleached my hair, which left it dry. Someone recommended this product to me and I gave it a try. It leaves my hair amazingly soft and smells great! I have tried maaany different leave in conditioners, including chi, and none of them have even came close to comparing to this one. I recommend it to everyone!