Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
LM. TRATranslucent Loose PowderLaura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

4.5

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

on 7/5/2017 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I purchased this item in the trial size ($23). I have tried numerous drugstore powders and decided to bite the bullet and by this high end powder.

This powder is the best powder I have ever tried. This sets my under eye beautifully. Eventually I would like to try RCMA or Ben Nye powder as well (thanks YouTube). I am NC44-45 and this looked great for my highlighted areas, I did not place this on the other areas of my face.

Would highly recommend, and am unsure if I will repurchase (I'm a frugal gal). I will try Ben Nye and RCMA next since they are easier on the wallet.

on 3/31/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Holy grail !!!! Best stuff ever , being brown skin I still use my Ben nye in topaz because it can leave a small white cast esp when baking other than that it's a must have everyday use for me

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This powder was recommended by both Tanya Burr (pixi2woo on YT) and Christine from Temptalia so I saved up for it and it was so worth it. On my skin tone, I can attest that this powder is truly translucent. Also it feels so light and though it mattifies it doesn't cake up, instead it sets my foundation to the point where it looks like my very own skin (but better lol). The oil control depends on the heat in your country (in that case the problem is sweat more than oil) so yeah, maybe not so good oil control but it does keep my makeup in place and preps for good blending. Highly recommend!

on 12/20/2004 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

The best powder I have ever used. Very fine. Works great over my make-up. Doesn't look blotchy after several applications (I have combo/oily skin). I use the #19 Smashbox Face & Body brush to apply it.