Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
LM. TRATranslucent Loose PowderLaura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

4.6

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

on 11/7/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

good, but not the best, for setting under eye concealer. can be chalky on my nc44 skin. it doesn't keep my skin matte as other, less expensive powders do.

on 9/16/2016 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have oily skin and I love this powder so much! I own so many different powders because I was always trying to find something that worked and this one is so far my favorite.

I find that it works best when I use a puff and press it into my skin, I basically hit my face with it a bunch of times so that it will set and that’s worked better at controlling my oil than just using a powder brush alone. I never bothered to use the puffs that came with powders before but with this powder if I take the time to do it my skin doesn’t get oily during the day. I have dark skin and even though it is translucent, if I use too much you can see it so a little bit does go a long way. I’ve had the smaller container ( .33oz ) for about 2 months and there’s still plenty left, but when it starts getting low I would not hesitate to get the full size.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product to set my makeup. It keeps the oil away all day long and its easy to apply. A little goes a very long way.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i seriously wish i had gotten my hands on this product sooner. this powder is the bomb.com. i heard so many YouTube gurus talk about this powder so i had to give it a try...&& i was the least bit disappointed. now my skin is dry and sensitive. i only use a setting powder under my eyes where i place my creamy concealers. now when i used my old powder it would crease pretty instant and wouldn't stay n place all day. with this powder my concealer NOT ONCE creased & my under eye area appeared smoother,brighter && lasted that way the entire day. the powder is so silky, never cakes and doesn't give off a white cast n photos. i am so in love with this product my only regret is not buying the bigger size but i will repurchase time after time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Ok so I have only used this product once but I'm am completely sold already! I took engagement photos today and had been on the hunt for the perfect setting powder that not only made my skin look flawless and control oil but also did not leave a white cast when using a camera flash... I also liked that this powder had a slight yellow tint as opposed to a very white or pinkish powder.. That works perfect with my warm undertones. Don't get me wrong it is very translucent but when dealing with flash photography you want to be sure your setting powder does not work against you. This lead to a very flawless finish that totally tops the bare minerals mineral veil that I previously used which has a slight pinkish tint. It works well but this one is much better in terms of the color and leaving a smoother, more air brushed matte finish. I am NC45

on 4/7/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this setting powder. I have used it with all my liquid foundations and this makes my skin look flawless. It is quite expensive but lasts a long time. I am very impressed and would definitely purchase this again. Does a pretty good job with my oily skin. I only have to blot around lunchtime. I generally apply my makeup around 7:10 a.m. So that is a decent amount of time.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I absolutely love this powder! I have been using this steady for a week now and I adore it so much! After using the Makeupforever Hd powder for a few times and being very disappointed in the powder and the white cast that occurred in my pictures I gave up on the idea of translucent powder. Then I read reviews about this one and decided to give this a go. I have in the past tried bobbi browns yellow loose powder but didn't like that one that much either. So I went in my local sephora and found this, grabbed the last one (which lets me know this is popular) and bought it for $34 bucks. Tried this the next day after my foundation and fell in love! It glides over the skin so smoothly and blends like a dream! The powder is very finely milled and has a tint of yellow/brown to it that isn't very striking like white loose powders. I noticed this gave me almost a glow to my skin and didn't have any white cast in my photographs! It also is great at controlling my oil during the day and it is a great touch up powder as it won't leave your face cakey like other powders will. There is tons of product in it that I'm sure will last me forever! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

on 8/6/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Heaven! This is my first ever powder and I must say that I'm in love! It really does excatly what I want and I'm glad I decided to splurge. I use a full coverage cream stick foundation and it sets it very well and it doesn't look as if your wearing powder at all; very natural! I was afraid that this powder wouldn't be translucent on dark skin tones but it really is.

Don't take off the entire stick just half because a little goes a long way with this powder. If you're looking for dewy skin, this isn't for you. It's for people that want a matte look and it isn't drying at all and I live in Chicago and first tried this in the winter of this year when we had that brutal snow storm that shut down the city. I've also used it during the humid months of summer and it's lovely.

This is what a translucent loose powder looks like! ^^

on 11/14/2007 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of my favorite powders. It is easy to apply and looks great on top of just about any foundation. I use it both with the Oil free foundation and the Tinted Moisturizer. Very happy. Have been using for about 2 years.

on 1/25/2007 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought the mini translucent loose powder to try it out and love it! I use the powder puff to apply and it goes on beautifully! Once it sets I'm good for the rest of the day other than a touch up here or there with the compact.