Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
LM. TRATranslucent Loose PowderLaura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

4.1

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a fairly good powder for setting makeup. However it kinda makes my face look flat and does not work well with high coverage conceAlers, sort of makes it look dry and those dreaded lines under the eyes appear. I try to use a light patting motion with the sponge but there will still be minimal lines. Also difficult to get the last bit of powder out of the container

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

this power does not work very well if you have super dry skin. it tends to attach to any dry patches you have on your face. if you are baking under the eyes and over your concealer, it is remarkable. your eyeliner/ eyeshadow will not smear under your eyes. my only huge problem with this powder, is getting it out of the container. you really have to bang the lid upside down to get any product. the whole thing itself lasted me only two months, which I was disappointed about considering the price. if it was $20-$25, I would have no problem buying every 2 months. but $38?! might be a little to pricy. over all- I'd say this product works best on oily to normal skin and if you're looking for a bright under eye, this is the right product for you.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Holy grail!!!!!! Beautiful powder that keeps my incredibly oily skin in check with just a light layer. No other oil control powder I have can compare to this. Never looks too cakey, and has a really lovely fine texture that blends out easily. I love that it's translucent but has no white cast, so I don't need to worry about it changing the shade of my base or anything like that.

I wear this with my LM oil free tinted moisturiser and I've been getting compliments on my skin!

Not a fan of the price, but for the amount you get and the amazing quality, I say its well worth it!!

on 3/31/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Holy grail !!!! Best stuff ever , being brown skin I still use my Ben nye in topaz because it can leave a small white cast esp when baking other than that it's a must have everyday use for me

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I absolutely love this powder! I have been using this steady for a week now and I adore it so much! After using the Makeupforever Hd powder for a few times and being very disappointed in the powder and the white cast that occurred in my pictures I gave up on the idea of translucent powder. Then I read reviews about this one and decided to give this a go. I have in the past tried bobbi browns yellow loose powder but didn't like that one that much either. So I went in my local sephora and found this, grabbed the last one (which lets me know this is popular) and bought it for $34 bucks. Tried this the next day after my foundation and fell in love! It glides over the skin so smoothly and blends like a dream! The powder is very finely milled and has a tint of yellow/brown to it that isn't very striking like white loose powders. I noticed this gave me almost a glow to my skin and didn't have any white cast in my photographs! It also is great at controlling my oil during the day and it is a great touch up powder as it won't leave your face cakey like other powders will. There is tons of product in it that I'm sure will last me forever! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This translucent powder is great for setting foundation and concealer! It doesn't change the colour of your foundation at all, but instead gives it a very soft and smooth finish (without any chalkiness even if you do put a fair bit on!). Unfortunately, my skin is so oily and acne prone that it doesn't manage to keep the greasiness away for more than 3-4 hours. But i have a mini one of this so i can bring my mini kabuki brush with this for touch ups during the day after some oil blotting :) Although i would buy this again, i doubt i would ever need to because so little lasts a very long time!

on 11/14/2007 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of my favorite powders. It is easy to apply and looks great on top of just about any foundation. I use it both with the Oil free foundation and the Tinted Moisturizer. Very happy. Have been using for about 2 years.

on 12/20/2004 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

The best powder I have ever used. Very fine. Works great over my make-up. Doesn't look blotchy after several applications (I have combo/oily skin). I use the #19 Smashbox Face & Body brush to apply it.