Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
LM. TRATranslucent Loose PowderLaura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

on 4/17/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best under eye and t-zone setting powder I have ever come across! I have tried many powders, including the Nyx HD translucent, which gave me a white cast when trying to bake with it! This does NONE of that, it melts into my makeup, eliminates shine without caking. It's super fine, have no color and doesn't mess up my foundation color either. I actually don't have to bake my concealer, just lightly set it with this powder. It's stupid expensive for some powder but it's SO GOOD! I don't have to use a lot with this, so it's going to last me for a long time. Love it!

on 5/30/2016 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is honestly one of the worst loose powders on the market. This settled into my under eye lines so so so badly and it Made my under eye sooo dry even after applying eye cream first. It looked like I was on my death bed. It also leaves a horrible white grey cast for reference my skin tone is a nc25 in Mac. The area around my nose gets really oily and this didn't help at all it only kept it matte for around an hour or so then it was horribly oily. Don't waste your money on this the YouTube hype is pure bullshit.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Quite expensive but worth it! The powder is very thin and fine, and I love how it's translucent. My makeup lasts for a whole day after using this! Also, although it's expensive, it lasts for quite long so I'll repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My HG for setting concealer! I first got this in the undercover pot, and used it over every possible conealer, Mac, laura mercier, rimmel, everything! And it works amazingly!
I place it under the ey with my LM concealer powder brush (any brush would work fine) and it feel smooth, and my concealer last all day, and the best part it prevents those dreaded racoon eyes! After about 8 hours of wear there will be slight smudging in the outter corner but no big deal at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

I usually use my MSFN to set my face makeup, and didn't have it to use on the face as the undercover pot contained so little. However I just received the larger tub in a swap and am so excited to try it out!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Much much better than its pressed powder sister in regards to shine control. Like the SA says, I tip over the container over the puff, fold puff in half, then buff. I do not have to touch up until around noontime after putting this on at 645 am, so I am not just giving this five lippies because I love Laura Mercier. Five hours is no small feat considering I have a forehead the size of Texas (Nicole Kidman and her three face lifts have nothing on me), which, despite weekly clay masks, is a little on the shiny side of "dewy." I do use the puff because I find I lose less product that way and have more control over where it goes.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic loose powder. It is very finely milled and gives the skin a great powder finish. It made a marked difference in the staying powder of my face makeup. It has also kept away shine pretty well. I would repurchase this powder, however I gave it a rating of 4 because I am not sure a cheaper similar product isn't out there because it does not have very unique qualities. The price rating of 4 is because at $32, again I am not sure I couldn't find something out there that is cheaper and gives similar results. The packaging quality is nice, the product does not spill and sifts out easily when needed, however the screw top is sometimes hard for me to get back on, and that is why I gave the packaging a rating of 4.

on 4/29/2006 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think that MAC blot powder both pressed or loose is much better and well priced. I wanted to switch to Laura so much since I wanted to have some change...but...

The best product from laura is, in my opinion, a lipgloss.
The Chanel foundation is better than Laura.

on 10/22/2005 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the travel size of this product and loved its compact size. I am surprised other notable companies haven't thought to make a more convenient size compatible for purses. I felt the powder was standard. It did its job of mattifying my face and setting my makeup. I can't say I got the same porcelain finish as my clinique because it was somewhat chalky. However, it may absorb a bit longer than most powders. I returned it because it didn't blend well with my foundation or skin tone. It isn't all that translucent. So I, like the other reviewers, looked washed out and not as even toned as usual.

on 11/18/2004 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i recieved a generous sample of this from a MUAer.It is very finely milled, and has a beautiful texture. It set my make up, and looks very natural.
I think I might perfer the Giorgio Armani micro fill powder I tried on in Sachs the other day.
It is a close competition between these two. maybe I need both!

on 3/11/2004 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite loose powder. I have tried so many and while some comes close to the quality, none has surpassed it. On me it is translucent (I'm a MAC C3). This, along with my LM foundation or tinted moisturizer makes my skin look flawless and glowy. It doesn't look like I have powder on. Because it is so finely milled, it is sheer and light. I can't live without this. T. Lecerc doesn't even compare. Others that I love are Shu Uemura, and Mineral Veil by Bare Escentials. This is my #1 loose powder!!!