Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
LM. TRATranslucent Loose PowderLaura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

3.7

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

This broke me out. For anyone that is sensitive to coconut/coconut derivatives, this has caprylic triglyceride in it so i would avoid it.

This is probably one of the best buys of 2017 for me. I use creamy foundation so this powder not only adds a touch of matt but provides such a lovely subtle shine and contouring effect as well. Furthermore, it lasts all day which is always a plus.
To use it best, dampen a makeup sponge and apply it under your eyes down to the end of your nose and then blend it. For a very contoured look apply two layers and a dab on the tip of your nose. It will make you look flawless and glowing!

on 10/12/2016 5:55:00 AM

The problem with this product is that it takes a little getting use to and a while for you to pick up the trick and make your finish look great. For the first week this was sitting on my table, it's only when I picked it up again and started using it properly that the finish came out much better than when I first tried it. The trick is to put a generous amount under the eye to give it a more highlighted look. As the product is worth £29, it's more expensive than the usual product, but after giving it another shot I would recommend it, it's a good investment and does it's job in making your finish look ten times better.

on 9/22/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the best transclucent powder ever! i don't believe in any cheaper powder out there. It's pricey but it's worth every penny! i love the packaging, i live the texture. It makes my skin look flawless. Don't think twice, just buy it! and you will know why this is so good

on 5/28/2016 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried this out because an immense amount of people were talking about this. I have really dark under eye circles so i go hard with my concealer, meaning i need a good powder to set it. I have used this simply to set and ive used this to bake with, and i can say its good for both. I dont like using this on the rest of my face, which is weird.. but i feel like it made the rest of my face look flat/chalky. Now, i hate the price because i literally cried a little when i gave the cashier a 50 dollar bill for this, but i feel like its going to take a while to get through the entire container given that its a decent sized container. Truly my only complaint about this is the price.

Holy grail powder , makes your skin look airbrushed, it hides your pores, havent found any other powder that compares, it will last a long time , pricey but so worth the $40

on 12/21/2015 5:33:00 PM

This didn't work for my skin with the FX foundation.

on 2/8/2015 6:27:00 PM

I compared LM Loose Translucent to...

- MUFE HD Powder is whiter and chalkier
- MAC Prep and Prime has similar performance but where LM has a slightly beige cast, MAC is slightly white
- RMS "Un" Powder is absolutely invisible with the same performance as LM Loose Translucent (blurs imperfections, mattes shine)

LM Loose Translucent is a good powder but I prefer RMS or MAC's versions.

I love the way this powder sets my foundation. It is not heavy or too matte. It looks very silky on my face and it actually is translucent. It is a little on the pricey side but you get a lot of product for what you are paying. I would definitely repurchase.

34.00 dollars at sephora. Im black and was scared this product would make me look ashy. but no. Its actually translucent. I use it to set my TM and it works nicely. It sets it in a way that makes it look like non oily skin instead of an obvious powder. I also ave dry skin but this didnt make my skin feel tight. I would repurchase.