Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

3.8

on 5/1/2018 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like the Loose Powder in Ivory because it has a light hint of color in it, however it's no longer available. I really like the feeling of this powder. It doesn't leave my face too matte. It's enough matte, but still has a nice silky feeling to it.

What can I say, I love this product. The powder is light and easy to apply and the visual look of the product once it is applied is great.
I would buy this product again and have been a loyal fan of Laura Mercer for the last 1-0 years.

This broke me out. For anyone that is sensitive to coconut/coconut derivatives, this has caprylic triglyceride in it so i would avoid it.

This is probably one of the best buys of 2017 for me. I use creamy foundation so this powder not only adds a touch of matt but provides such a lovely subtle shine and contouring effect as well. Furthermore, it lasts all day which is always a plus.
To use it best, dampen a makeup sponge and apply it under your eyes down to the end of your nose and then blend it. For a very contoured look apply two layers and a dab on the tip of your nose. It will make you look flawless and glowing!

on 10/12/2016 5:55:00 AM

The problem with this product is that it takes a little getting use to and a while for you to pick up the trick and make your finish look great. For the first week this was sitting on my table, it's only when I picked it up again and started using it properly that the finish came out much better than when I first tried it. The trick is to put a generous amount under the eye to give it a more highlighted look. As the product is worth £29, it's more expensive than the usual product, but after giving it another shot I would recommend it, it's a good investment and does its job in making your finish look ten times better.

on 9/22/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the best transclucent powder ever! i don't believe in any cheaper powder out there. It's pricey but it's worth every penny! i love the packaging, i live the texture. It makes my skin look flawless. Don't think twice, just buy it! and you will know why this is so good

on 5/28/2016 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried this out because an immense amount of people were talking about this. I have really dark under eye circles so i go hard with my concealer, meaning i need a good powder to set it. I have used this simply to set and ive used this to bake with, and i can say its good for both. I dont like using this on the rest of my face, which is weird.. but i feel like it made the rest of my face look flat/chalky. Now, i hate the price because i literally cried a little when i gave the cashier a 50 dollar bill for this, but i feel like its going to take a while to get through the entire container given that its a decent sized container. Truly my only complaint about this is the price.

Holy grail powder , makes your skin look airbrushed, it hides your pores, havent found any other powder that compares, it will last a long time , pricey but so worth the $40

on 12/21/2015 5:33:00 PM

This didn't work for my skin with the FX foundation.

on 2/8/2015 6:27:00 PM

I compared LM Loose Translucent to...

- MUFE HD Powder is whiter and chalkier
- MAC Prep and Prime has similar performance but where LM has a slightly beige cast, MAC is slightly white
- RMS "Un" Powder is absolutely invisible with the same performance as LM Loose Translucent (blurs imperfections, mattes shine)

LM Loose Translucent is a good powder but I prefer RMS or MAC's versions.