69%

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

Pros: Blurs out uneven skin texture nicely. Mattes and sets foundation. Cons: Does not hold oil at bay for long. Despite putting this on, my foundations would still get oily 3 or 4 hours in. After my skin gets oily all the initial blurring/matte effect this powder had are all gone. (Also I can never bake with this powder without feeling extremely guilty because of how expensive this product is lol) Overall: Initial application is absolutely beautiful but considering that it doesn't last long, I don't find that this powder is worth the high price.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

This powder was just okay for me. I wish it kept my face from getting oily so quick. The packaging is beautiful I must say, but don't think the price tag should be what it is. For my full review head over to my blog beautybyprincessmaitland@gmail.com

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I love this translucent loose powder. It does not add cakey feel to the overall make up and has high staying power. I usually like to put some on my eyebrow prior to drawing my eyebrow with eyebrow powder. It helps it to stay even when I am in gym with my makeup after work. I'm definitely recommending this but it is very pricey in Singapore. Around SGD70 for this. Good to buy this during sales like Sephora when there is a 20% discount. ;)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

2 years ago

I finally got this and was shocked on how disappointed I am with this. This is a cheap powder in a fancy package. I have very oily skin so I am very particular in face powders as I constantly rely on them. I just got an awful finish with this powder. It goes on way too matte and powdery even when using a tiny bit. But say in an hour, my face is oily all over again! Repeat, repeat and repeat. So basically with this powder, I was either cake face or Crisco face. In my opinion (and I know this has a big cult following), I just don't see the hype. Maybe if you have normal skin and you are using this as just a setting powder, it would be fine. Better powder options for a lot less money: Coty Air Spun, ELF HD pressed and loose powder and Revlon Color Stay translucent.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

1.0

3 years ago

I wish I had read more of the reviews on here before going out and buying this. I used this religiously for a while and yes it does its job of keeping your skin less oily BUT I had HORRIBLE flashback! I started a new job recently and at out companywide meeting they take a pic of you and put it up on a giant screen in the background through our first companywide meeting...........There I was with giant white circles under my eyes coz I had used it to set my under eye concealer! So if you are NC25 or more please DO NOT BUY THIS! There are others that will do the job just as well.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

If you heard a lot of this powder it`s because it`s worth its money. It gives the face such a delicate touch and look! It cannot be compared to any drugstore setting powder (and trust me..i TRIED). It can make any foundation last longer on the skin without giving it that heavily powder look. TIP: It lasts longer on the skin when you bake with it, rather than applying it and then wiping it off with the brush/beauty blender. Save your money and invest in this. It WORKS.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

You can get this product in two different sizes: .33 oz - $23 USD 1 oz - $38 USD There is also a puff available for purchase for $15 USD. They come in two finishes. Translucent and Transucent Medium Deep. I had visited my local Sephora and scooped up a very generous sample of this product. The powder is very finely milled and feels like silk on your face. It's great for setting and for baking. I had zero flashback. I set the problem areas of my face as I layer my makeup. There really isn't anything bad I can say about this product. It's beautiful and that full ounce will made you quite awhile! There are other setting powders that really work just as good for cheaper but if you want a higher end product it is wonderful.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

3 years ago

Just days of using this powder and I am super in love already! I do have very oily skin so I cake often using bad powders. This is just gorgeous. It is finely milled and no matter how many times I powder throughout the day, it does not cake at all. I use this with a smaller powder brush since I like to powder on certain areas of the face more than others, well mainly in my T-zone. This just smoothes out everything and your skin looks evened out. I find this a good investment and yeah when you buy it you would think it is expensive but I think this will last for years I think. I can't wait to use this on clients, and maybe try it with the puff too. Holy grail status! I will definitely repurchase for sure!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

3 years ago

The hype around this product is completely justified. This is the least powdery looking powder I have ever used (in a good way) and does not cake up at all, even when re-applying after a sweaty shift at work. It also seems to really improve the longevity of whatever foundation I put it over. I'm not going to lie, I was initially kind of put off by the price - but one tub is going to last me easily for two years (if not more to be honest) wearing it most days a week. If you've got the money, I think it's definately worth investing in. Literally a 5 star (or lipstick) product. [For reference: I have combination skin, with a pretty oily T-zone]

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is one of the few powders that does the job and doesn't cause flashback in photos. Expensive but worth it and lasts forever. It is truly translucent ....and doesn't show up white like some translucent powders do.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55