69%

$39.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

I have fallen in love with this powder. I have oily-normal skin and it really helps the oily t-zone stay nice and matte all day. I have also discovered "baking" and this works great for that purpose, as its quite silky and sheer and doesn't turn my face white, thanks to the translucency it is celebrated for. After blending everything with my beauty blender, I whisk this on with a large powder brush and voila, a flawless, youthful complexion. With this my face feels soft and silky and does't settle in my creases. This famed powder delivers on all its promises and I will happily re-purchase.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is my favorite powder to set my foundation without making it so powdery and cakey. It smoothens my base and helps my makeup last all day long. It doesn't break me out like other powder. However, it's quite pricey. But still, since I can't find any alternatives for it, I guess I will have to repurchase it again if I run out of it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I love this powder it prolongs my foundation. It it fabulous for baking the under eyes and t zone as well as just a all over setting powder. This product is long lasting and keeps well. I would highly recommend it

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Currently my go-to powder. Controls oil very well for me and plays nicely with all my current foundations. Impressed with how well it sets my under-eye. Mattifies without looking cakey on me. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

I keep repurchasing this product even though it is not my favorite. I have combo/oily skin. The finish is beautiful initially, but I am oily after an hour. I have tried many different foundation/application methods and have the same results. The packaging is okay, it can be a little messy dispensing product. Overall, it is a meh product to me.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

2 years ago

Have never wrote a make up review before, however this is he first product I have had to speak about! I bought this last week, after months of should I shan’t I. I am so happy I bought this product! It is my holy grail and I would never ever be without it! I have dry skin and it sits amazingly and doesn’t cake! I thought it was a bit pricey but after trying the product it is well worth it and I will be buying again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

Cant fault this powder. Okay the price point may not be the best but i forget about that as it does wonders for my face. Not only does it mattify my skin but it increases the wear of my makeup. Gives no flashback and feels light weight on the face. 100% recommend

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

What can I say, I love this product. The powder is light and easy to apply and the visual look of the product once it is applied is great. I would buy this product again and have been a loyal fan of Laura Mercer for the last 1-0 years.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I use this to set my under eyes so a full size jar is going to last me a loooong time. I personally wouldn’t recommend getting the travel size as it’s significantly smaller but only $15 cheaper so it’s not as good of value. I find if I only apply a really thin dusting it sets my under eye beautifully and lasts all day. I can’t bake with this though because my eyes look wayyyy too dry.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

This powder is very popular, and I think it would look very nice if I had normal or oily skin, but it just does not work for me. I have tried it twice over the years, and the most recent experience left me with very irritated eyes after I used it to set my under eyes and breakouts on my chin when I went over foundation. I looked at the ingredients, and I am not exactly sure what would've caused my eyes to itch, but I think the breakouts were probably courtesy of the soybean oil. My quest for the perfect setting powder continues on, I guess.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35