69%

$39.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

So I've been interested in this powder for a while after reading some great reviews. I put off buying it for a while just because of the price I thought I would be able to find some cheaper alternatives. I have combination skin and wear a lot of foundation and cream contour and I was sick of looking like I was melting at the end of every day so thought I'd splash out and give this a go. I'm so glad I did, this stuff is AMAZING!! I used it for the first time today, I have been out in the red hot humid weather all day, then I went to the gym and it didn't budge even sweating it out at the gym all my makeup stayed in place, the only place that looked abit oily was my nose but considering the workout I'd done and the fact there's no air con in my gym I was very impressed. I applied the powder sparingly with a damp beauty blender, the annoying thing is the packaging doesn't disperse a lot of powder so it took me a while to apply as I had to keep shaking more out I will definitely purchase this again, I doubt I will use another powder know, I just wish it was abit cheaper!!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Okay. This stuff is the real deal. I hate the price, but god dangit if I'm not willing to fork it over for this magical fairy dust.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

3 years ago

At this age of 53 this seems to be the best loose powder the trick is to apply only a little bit and I make sure to put punch holes when I first open it up I keep the sticky on and just use a safety-pin otherwise too much comes out but I highly recommend this powder the only con is its price and the color selection is very few but it works wonders for older skin!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

YouTube made me buy this and now I'm on my 3rd jar. I use for this for baking and all over setting. It's not too drying, it's finely milled , smooth, and doesn't alter your base colour.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I didn't really under stand the hype for this powder, until I tried it out for myself! HG!! My favourite way to apply this is over my foundation, with a damp beauty blender. It locks everything in, without making it look cakey at all. I love how it doesn't leave flash-back in photos either. The powder is so finely milled and makes the skin feel like silk, and look flawless. Love this!! :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

The best setting powder for combination skin. I highly recommend this. Never goes on cakey and it blurs skin to look like perfection. Very long-lasting. Does not emphasize pores or dry patches.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Pros: Very fine milled. Silky and easy to blend. Sets foundation nice. Perfect for baking etc. Translucent, but does have a very pale yellow tinge but hardly detectable on the skin. Cons: Expensive. $62 AUD for 29g. Hard to find unless you order online. Only available in a few department/makeup stores. There are other cheaper drugstore loose powders that do pretty much same job. Maybelline shine free loose powder is a cheaper dupe although the shades are limited (only light and medium). Or Coty airspun.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

amazing product

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3 years ago

Heed my warning readers, or else you will suffer as I once did... Be careful when you use this. If you have dry skin stay away. If you are on acne medication, stay. Away. Stay far away. Like, run in the opposite direction when you see this on the display at Sephora, that's how much I mean stay away. It'll make you look so weird and dry. Also, if you use a high coverage foundation that promises to last all day, stay away unless your face is crazy oily. For baking purposes, I would say that this is a little too drying for that to be honest, unless you use a light layer and use a damp beauty blender to press it into the skin. For prolonging foundation longevity, it works well to give you a few more hours in my experience.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

3 years ago

My HG setting powder! I have really oily skin and this sets my under eyes and t-zone nicely. It does however cling onto dry patches, so it might not work on people with dry skin (I could be wrong though). It's quite expensive, but I think it's worth it!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral