Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 56 & Over
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

4.5

on 7/27/2015 9:19:00 PM

This product is freaking amazing! I don't write reviews often but I had to on this one. I'm 60 years young and always on the lookout for products that help improve the look of my complexion. I use IT CC cream as a foundation. I've used other powders, loose and pressed as a setting powder. Nothing compares to Laura Mercier. It's expensive but the jar is large and I don't think I'll use it up in my lifetime. You don't need much product. It blurs everything. My pores virtually disappear. I've tried many products in my life and not too many are holy grail status. This definitely is top on my list. I did buy the Laura Mercier puff to go with this. I blot it on after my foundation and before my blush. Perfection!

on 1/16/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received this as a sample gift when I bought another product. It's quite surprising: I can use it with no problems. I have rather dryish skin now, or at least in parts. At my age some people are quite dry, but I have a somewhat oily T-zone and can still stand a bit of powder but don't like to emphasizes any fine lines. This works a treat: I pat it on after shaking some powder out of the little can, and then rub my hands together, This disperses the powder and blends it in better when I apply it to my nose and forehead. No globs, streaks, or cakiness this way. You only need a touch to set your foundation, and it goes right in immediately. A puff or brush tends to apply too much. Rub it into the skin lightly, and you're all finished! The only downside is the price-a bit on the expensive side, but then I guess quality is worth it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials