Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

4.4

on 6/20/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Okay. This stuff is the real deal. I hate the price, but god dangit if I'm not willing to fork it over for this magical fairy dust.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many great things about this product, for my birthday my best friend bought it for me.
I have to say I am pretty disappointed and less than impressed.
It is a translucent powder but does leave a white cast to my medium skin tone.
Also, my makeup and skin did not look that good.
It looked made-up and not at all natural looking.
I do not like to look like I am wearing makeup and this definitely gave that look.
I normally do not use foundation and only use concealer with a setting powder (normally the airspun powder or sometimes the ELF HD).
This was just a huge letdown.
I even tried setting a couple of foundations and concealers. Still no good.
Skin did not look as nice and it still left that light cast on the skin.
I could not believe that it did not have a nicer look on the skin.
I only gave it a 3rd lippy because I did not get as shiny with it as I do with other powders.
For the price, I expect way better than this.
I would not repurchase.

on 2/24/2016 12:29:00 PM

NEWP. Not good at all for an all over the face powder. Doesn't keep me matte nor provide any substantial coverage. Will keep for an undereye setting powder but bummed that this is really a bust for me.

on 2/3/2016 9:59:00 PM

Great product! Highly recommended.

I've been using this loose face powder for severral years and I love it. its a great setting powder, very light on the face ,natural looking, doesn't cake up and helps keep make up in place

It's a little expensive, but you truly get what you pay for and one 29 g. jar will last a long time with daily use :)

on 5/8/2011 5:30:00 PM

this is a nice loose powder mostly because it's so finely milled that it does not leave that "powdery" look to your face. It softens the look a bit and takes away the shine, but I don't think I would purchase it again because of the price. I think there are some fairly good drugstore powders that behave the same for a fraction of the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

HG - Best powder I have ever used. I have sensitive, dry skin. I don't break out with this powder and it doesn't feel or look heavy. Very light. Finishes makeup look very nicely.

on 2/16/2004 3:34:00 PM

LM transluscent powder is absolutely wonderful. I use this powder almost every day along with the Oil Free Foundation to help create a flawless face. I love when I use this powder it gives a soft appearance that I get asked,"are you wearing makeup or what is the foundation I use"; this jar should last at least a long time even with daily use. WHen I first got it thought how will an almost white powder with no color look and turns out to be what I was looking for days I do not want any color just my natural skin. I will definitely repurchase check ebay I believe I got it new for under $20 :c).