Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE it. This is the first loose setting powder I have purchased after switching from pressed powders and I'll never go back. Makes the under eye very smooth and sets my foundation all day. The powder is finely milled and dispenses from the container easily. I do have to blot my forehead sometimes in the late afternoon but I have very oily skin so I think it's just me.

I love this powder it prolongs my foundation. It it fabulous for baking the under eyes and t zone as well as just a all over setting powder. This product is long lasting and keeps well. I would highly recommend it

Have never wrote a make up review before, however this is he first product I have had to speak about! I bought this last week, after months of should I shan’t I. I am so happy I bought this product! It is my holy grail and I would never ever be without it! I have dry skin and it sits amazingly and doesn’t cake! I thought it was a bit pricey but after trying the product it is well worth it and I will be buying again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't want to give into the hype of this product after years of hearing people rave about it, I finally gave in. I am so impressed with this it makes myself look so smooth and flawless it looks absolutely amazing. I am so happy I bought it, I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

This is the most magical item I have ever put on my face. Somehow, this manages to set my makeup to a beautiful matte finish, and have it stay that way all day long. It makes my makeup bulletproof to heat and sweat so amazingly well. And best of all, it looks absolutely beautiful in photos. I love the slight tint to it as it helps brighten my skin even further. For application, I use my leftover damp beauty blender from foundation, and dip it into this a few times and press it into the areas I want set (not baking, just pressing the product in till it disappears).

on 7/12/2017 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Youtube unfortunately made me buy this.. I have oily combination skin, and this is not helpfull at all. Is mattes you down, yet the makeup still feels wet and my skin oily. It's also not as fine as I expected, I will never use this again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't really under stand the hype for this powder, until I tried it out for myself! HG!! My favourite way to apply this is over my foundation, with a damp beauty blender. It locks everything in, without making it look cakey at all. I love how it doesn't leave flash-back in photos either. The powder is so finely milled and makes the skin feel like silk, and look flawless. Love this!! :)

on 4/23/2017 5:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

amazing product

on 4/17/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best under eye and t-zone setting powder I have ever come across! I have tried many powders, including the Nyx HD translucent, which gave me a white cast when trying to bake with it! This does NONE of that, it melts into my makeup, eliminates shine without caking. It's super fine, have no color and doesn't mess up my foundation color either. I actually don't have to bake my concealer, just lightly set it with this powder. It's stupid expensive for some powder but it's SO GOOD! I don't have to use a lot with this, so it's going to last me for a long time. Love it!

My HG powder! It may be expensive but it lasts a long time (for me). After finishing my last one, I tried a Clinique loose powder and it was absolutely dreadful. Never again. I returned it and then went back to this powder. It's boss for baking too. All in all, love it.