Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

4.1

on 8/14/2018 2:33:00 AM

Everyone raves about this powder so I thought I’d try it. At first, I used my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and baked with this powder. It went so cakey and patchy, even boys at work noticed. I tried it out once more, used it more lightly than baking and with a different concealer, same thing! I wish I could’ve made it work :(.

on 5/1/2018 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like the Loose Powder in Ivory because it has a light hint of color in it, however it's no longer available. I really like the feeling of this powder. It doesn't leave my face too matte. It's enough matte, but still has a nice silky feeling to it.

on 3/26/2018 12:16:00 AM

This is my favorite powder to set my foundation without making it so powdery and cakey. It smoothens my base and helps my makeup last all day long. It doesn't break me out like other powder. However, it's quite pricey. But still, since I can't find any alternatives for it, I guess I will have to repurchase it again if I run out of it.

I love this powder it prolongs my foundation. It it fabulous for baking the under eyes and t zone as well as just a all over setting powder. This product is long lasting and keeps well. I would highly recommend it

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Currently my go-to powder. Controls oil very well for me and plays nicely with all my current foundations. Impressed with how well it sets my under-eye. Mattifies without looking cakey on me. Will repurchase.

Have never wrote a make up review before, however this is he first product I have had to speak about! I bought this last week, after months of should I shan’t I. I am so happy I bought this product! It is my holy grail and I would never ever be without it! I have dry skin and it sits amazingly and doesn’t cake! I thought it was a bit pricey but after trying the product it is well worth it and I will be buying again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this to set my under eyes so a full size jar is going to last me a loooong time. I personally wouldn’t recommend getting the travel size as it’s significantly smaller but only $15 cheaper so it’s not as good of value. I find if I only apply a really thin dusting it sets my under eye beautifully and lasts all day. I can’t bake with this though because my eyes look wayyyy too dry.

on 12/8/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought the travel size of this to try out... 30$ canadian for less than 10 grams of product... umm even if i loved this i couldn’t bring myself to repurchase. It makes my skin look smooth and flawless but that doesn’t last the whole day. It helps control oil... sometimes. If it’s muggy outside or i’m wearing a foundation that doesn’t particularly last great on me, this powder doesn’t help out unlike my Maybelline fit me loose powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't want to give into the hype of this product after years of hearing people rave about it, I finally gave in. I am so impressed with this it makes myself look so smooth and flawless it looks absolutely amazing. I am so happy I bought it, I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Been using this setting powder for years. Love it, keeps me matte all day, allows my foundation and concealer to stay locked in place on my oily skin. Pairs beautifully with a setting spray. The only downside is you do not get much product. Would recommend this to anyone with oily skin. Comparable to the Kat von d lock-it setting powder. Love the fine texture makes my under eye look smooth and allows my contour to not go on patchy. However it does have some flashback.