Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

on 7/25/2018 11:47:00 AM

I am really loving this powder, literally helped me with my oily T-zone, and also helped with the creases I had under my eyes. It keeps your skin soooo soft, one of the best powders I have ever tried, I highly recommend it ♡.

on 4/14/2018 7:20:00 AM

Bought this to see what the hype was about. I’ve only tried a few loose powders and this is one of the best! It feels light on the skin and sets my smile lines well. However I don’t like to bake using it on my undereyes it just feels really dry as if i can’t move my face. The price is alright to say how much product you do get however I wish it was a bit more cheaper like around £20

on 2/7/2018 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Cant fault this powder. Okay the price point may not be the best but i forget about that as it does wonders for my face. Not only does it mattify my skin but it increases the wear of my makeup. Gives no flashback and feels light weight on the face. 100% recommend

on 11/5/2017 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this powder. I don't think it makes my skin matte at all, because ten minutes after applying this my skin is super shiny, however, it does minimize my pores and texture like a boss! I have bumpy skin due to acne scars and active breakouts and this sweeps over them to make my face look perfectly smooth! Definitely recommend!

This powder was just okay for me. I wish it kept my face from getting oily so quick. The packaging is beautiful I must say, but don't think the price tag should be what it is. For my full review head over to my blog beautybyprincessmaitland@gmail.com

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i am so disappointed in this powder. i have very oily skin, and this has ZERO staying power. cornstarch works better than this on my skin. i found myself having to reapply this 5 times in an 8 hour period, and i was still oily. i dont understand why this is a cult favorite.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best powder for oily skin!! But use only a small amount otherwise it will look cakey!

I've repurchased this countless of times but I gotta say, it's pretty expensive. The full sized is borderline 50$CAD and I can't believe I justify repurchasing so often. I can say, however, this is my favourite powder just because it never makes me look TOO powdery. Then again, I have acne-prone combo skin and sometimes when my skin is flaky in some areas this can emphasize all those patches. The packaging on the full sized is huge though and kind of hard to travel with. The plastic part on the top that attaches to the lid when you open and close broke on mine and it kinda broke to the point I couldn't really screw the lid on completely. It's fragile. These days I've been just buying the deluxe travel size just because I find the packaging so much easier to deal with. I might just buy the full-sized and just pour the powder into that travel size container in the future just to make my life easier... that being said, this is the only powder I use to set my makeup and I haven't found anything I like better yet.

on 2/26/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin and I noticed that after 5 hour, my makeup would melt off and my pores were noticeably larger, even with primer. I started using this and that all changed. My makeup can stay in place and look fresh even after 12 hours of having it on. I also really like to dust it across my eyelids as a base after I prime them. I noticed it helps my crease stay in place. It's definitely worth the money.

on 1/13/2017 6:47:00 PM