Uploaded by kalibaybiegyrlz

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/27/2016

I love it, it reminds me of tropical countries. My coworkers always compliment me when I'm using it and ask what it is. It lasts a lot on me. I will keep on using it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jul/10/2014

I've been wearing this for years. It's what sparked up conversation between me and my now fiance. Men go crazy over it! It lasts and it lingers. It's not too heavy and not too sweet. I would recommend it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/23/2014

Sprayed this perfume on today. I've worn this for a few years now and continue to love it. It's warm, spicy, slightly sweet and there's a little woodiness in the base. And also amber. Also something a little different. Must be the fig. More of a fall-winter scent for me. I own lots of expensive perfumes but there are always a few more modestly priced scents I just can't get …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

Dec/01/2013

Cheap, sticky, and unoriginal. An artificial praline-citrus-fig sort of thing-- of the kind you'd find in a Walgreens candle-- that just barely hints at something woodsy and dry in the base. (Too bad, because the frankincense, amped up 5,000%, could have elevated this scent considerably.) Reminds me of a bad knockoff of CK Obsession... and of the innumerable tawdry, plasticized …Read more

2 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

Apr/20/2013

If you want to turn heads with your perfume, buy this. I'm serious. Who cares if you don't absolutely love it? The men go crazy for it every time.

Spicy, sweet, warm, musky, and *strong,* this perfume will make you wonder if you're wearing too much even with one spray, but that's the only negative I can see (it's strong as all get out; it will linger on your …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Nov/17/2012

Not bad, but not particularly unique or sexy scent (at least with my own body chemistry). I'll pass.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Nov/11/2012

Very nice scent, it has a warm smell, kind of reminds of burning in scents in a way!

I only have a small spray bottle of it, which I had gotten on sale after Christmas at Target! I don't know the original price, but I only got mine for $1.00.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0
frommmarrs

May/07/2012

Halle is just ok Nothing too special the fragrance doesnt overwelm but there is a note in it I dont care for Maybe its the vanilla note as I rarely like vanilla scents

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/31/2012

This and Chloe are my favorite perfumes. This has a warm, sexy, feminine scent to it. It's a strong, but not overpowering scent. It wears well too (mine lasts all day). This is my everyday perfume. I love it!

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/26/2012

This is a gorgeous scent! Warm and sexy....oriental and spicy! I have received many compliments on this too. The bottle is so cute with the gold rings piled on top! Lasts for hours too....for the price this is a definate winner! Give this a try...its really nice!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35